What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Next Week

Hurriflatch

Referee
1. Luke Burt
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Ben Smith
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe *Inu in if GRothe gets suspended*
6. Blake Green
7. Tim Smith
8. Nathan Cayless
9. PJ Marsh
10. Aaron Cannings
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Daniel Wagon

14. Mark Riddell *if fit otherwise James Storer*
15. Josh Cordoba
16. Fuifui Moimoi
17. Feleti Mateo

If Finch gets picked again I'm giving up.

maybe we can start a donation to pay out Finch's contract he did everything he could to lose the game for Parra, kicked out on the full, dropped the ball, allowed the ball to be stripped one on one, threw bad passes.

Did you notice something tonight, every try Parra scored Finch was away from the ball.

Tim Smith needs to learn some varity, he was good in patches but way too many inside passes and he was over the line in the 1st half then threw a crap pass to Hayne who had no chance of catching it. 2nd half was a lot better but still to many inside balls, sure it worked for Nathan's try but that was 1 success from 50 attempts.

Eddie.

Bench
I thought Tim Smith did some great things. 3 things showed real natural instinct

1 - Tossing the ball wide when Parra were struggling to a 2 on 2 where Tahu carved up Lewis and Burt Scored after a Hayne bust

2. Darting back to the blind side on the last catching Penrith napping. Dummied and he was over for sure, Hayne should of caught it anyway. Something out of nothing.

3. That kick into touch on the 4th tackle when Parra were battling with tiredness. Excellent awareness.

As for Finch, he was disgraceful.

1. Luke Burt
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Kris Inu
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe
6. Blake Green
7. Tim Smith
8. Nathan Cayless
9. PJ Marsh
10. Aaron Cannings
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Daniel Wagon

14. Brett Finch
15. Josh Cordoba
16. Fuifui Moimoi
17. Feleti Mateo

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'd prefer to play with only 1`6 then have finch there

also why do you think Benny should get dropped

If Brett Finch gets selected again, Hagan has to go.

That is not over exaggerating if he selects this guy, there is corruption in the club!

If we didn't have Brett Finch and Eric Grothe tonight we win by 40!

I just think Inu showed a lot more in attack last week then Ben has all season, Be hasn't been in looking for the ball, his 1st half was ordinary.

parra pete,

I have been watching your comments on Tim Smith lately and you signing Finchs praise, well please give your opinion after tonights performance as he nearly lost us the game single handley.

sooperdooper

First Grade
both finches need to be dropped brett and his dad!! two bad performances!

grothe should be sweet however needs to pick up

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
1. Luke Burt
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Ben Smith
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe *Inu in if GRothe gets suspended*
6. Blake Green
7. Tim Smith
8. Nathan Cayless
9. PJ Marsh
10. Aaron Cannings
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Daniel Wagon

14. Mark Riddell *if fit otherwise James Storer*
15. Josh Cordoba
16. Fuifui Moimoi
17. Feleti Mateo

If Finch gets picked again I'm giving up.

maybe we can start a donation to pay out Finch's contract he did everything he could to lose the game for Parra, kicked out on the full, dropped the ball, allowed the ball to be stripped one on one, threw bad passes.

Did you notice something tonight, every try Parra scored Finch was away from the ball.

Tim Smith needs to learn some varity, he was good in patches but way too many inside passes and he was over the line in the 1st half then threw a crap pass to Hayne who had no chance of catching it. 2nd half was a lot better but still to many inside balls, sure it worked for Nathan's try but that was 1 success from 50 attempts.

Have no issues with that side at all.

hybrideel

Bench
I would say Grothe is gone for a week, a few high shots but the one on Wesser will give him a week on the sidelines imho. Finch, well what do you say? He really hasn't shown why he deserves to be in the side but i unfortunately just can't see him not being there. I will however back him as long as he is there and be optomistic that he can show some form that he is capable of but shown all too rarely

Bazal

Post Whore
Is there any way we can get Finch suspended instead of Grothe? I'd happily offer him up for a 26 week suspension to save Guru :sarcasm:

benoir91

Juniors
yeah i think grothe will be charged with a grade 1 careless so maybe miss a week
so this should be our team

burt
hayne
smith
tahu
grothe/inu
green
smith
cayless
marsh
cannings
hindmarsh
hindmarsh
wagon

finch
cordoba
moimoi
mateo

sooperdooper

First Grade
i have had a massive change of heart
dont change the team give finch another go...blake on bench to cover if he is no good!!
someone on the wing if grothe is out

Phillips

Referee
1. Luke Burt
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Ben Smith
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe (Krisnan Inu)
6. Blake Green
7. Tim Smith
8. Nathan Cayless (C)
9. PJ Marsh
10. Aaron Cannings
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Daniel Wagon

14. Feleti Mateo
15. Richard Fa'aoso
16. Josh Cordoba
17. Fuifui Moimoi

Stagger eel

Staff member
would it be crime to tap Tahu on the shoulder and say..mste, can you cover for Guru next week while INU takes your spot??

V1er

Juniors
eelavation said:
would it be crime to tap Tahu on the shoulder and say..mste, can you cover for Guru next week while INU takes your spot??

no, id do it in a heartbeat if i was a coach and im sure tahu wouldnt complain, after all how many times has he played centre for NSW? i cant see it happening though, reddy will come in for grothe.