What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team: Saints v Brisbane

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
dragons should just think they are playing at win and have a go this week, last week the scoreboard didnt reflect the game as the dragons defense was not that bad

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I know... I should ignore the oddballs.
Raiding Dazz said:
dragons should just think they are playing at win and have a go this week
They are playing at Kogarah. Might be a bit hard to think they are playing in Wollongong.
Do you think they are less likely to have a go?

Mr Saab

Referee
Immortal said:
That's my thoughts. I don't think we'll get thrashed... but I don't think we're gonna cause them too many headaches.

Brisbane got lucky last week in that they played a team in all sorts of trouble.
I am not expecting anything like that this friday.

Broncos by 2 will do me.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Raiding Dazz said:
dragons should just think they are playing at win and have a go this week, last week the scoreboard didnt reflect the game as the dragons defense was not that bad

You should bullsh*t about your back feeling a little sore so you don't have to work.

Oh...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mr Saab said:
Brisbane got lucky last week in that they played a team in all sorts of trouble.
I am not expecting anything like that this friday.

Broncos by 2 will do me.

I don't expect anything like the Knights game really (hope not anyway). But I feel the win will do their confidence the world of good & start to hit a bit of form now, at least better than the first 9 rounds.

I can't see us winning.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Saab.

Brisbane have the forwards, Saints don't. Our pack will have to produce an enormous effort for us to be able to use our backline. If we make it thta far I'm happy to take it as a moral victory.

DR490NS

Juniors
mark my words.....biggest upset of the century come friday night....those 11 debutuants are gna show those 9 international broncs how to play footy.
the rangi n soward show.

Father Ted

First Grade
Drew-Sta said:
Saab.

Brisbane have the forwards, Saints don't. Our pack will have to produce an enormous effort for us to be able to use our backline. If we make it thta far I'm happy to take it as a moral victory.

One thing Robert Stone used to say " Forwards win games , backs decide by how much ".

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Yep while I thing Rangi and Soward have the unknown factor and might come up with something special.
Chase should be developed into a FG half - bit of waste just at hooker.
Anyway be a interesting game - both halves quite green but both exciting.

i might put a lazy 10 on the dragons - they must be paying 4 bux.

drake

First Grade
Father Ted said:
One thing Robert Stone used to say " Forwards win games , backs decide by how much ".

The wisdom of Stoney still rings true.

Our pack really needs to show some bollocks tomorrow night, else we could have A Johns in the 7 jersey and we'd get beaten.

The Preacher

First Grade
mean_maori_mean said:
Yep while I thing Rangi and Soward have the unknown factor and might come up with something special.
Chase should be developed into a FG half - bit of waste just at hooker.
Anyway be a interesting game - both halves quite green but both exciting.

i might put a lazy 10 on the dragons - they must be paying 4 bux.

I don't have any "lazy" 10's. they're all quite active, and usually heading for the "new" tap.

:alcho: When I grow up I want to be just like our CEO :crazy:

big pat

Coach
cant believe what im seeing all these negitives about the dragons, we will get smashed, we will get beaten by fifty,whatever happen to supporting your team no matter what, should we tell the players don't turn up on friday night your wasting your time and ours, no matter how grim things look keep the faith its all we have.

Southernsaint

Staff member
big pat said:
cant believe what im seeing all these negitives about the dragons, we will get smashed, we will get beaten by fifty,whatever happen to supporting your team no matter what, should we tell the players don't turn up on friday night your wasting your time and ours, no matter how grim things look keep the faith its all we have.

Pat, I’m all for supporting the team but looking at the line ups and form common sense dictates that we’ll get smashed.

I am willing to be surprised like I was when our PL strength side went to Parra and smashed them by 30 during Origin a few years back.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Wasn't that a great night.

I have fantastic memories of that game. One of the best games I've watched as a Saints supporter for pure heart. f**k I love this team when they put in performances like that. It's just a shame they are not trained to play like that each week.

borat

Bench
big pat said:

Whatever happened to making a level headed pridiction without your red and white glasses on. I don't bag the coach very often nor the players, but based on the team we are putting out and Brisbane's current form I can easily see a thrashing coming our way. Its nothing about not supporting the dragons, its the cold hard truth.

I am truely perplexed why everyone thinks that Soward going straight into halfback is a good move. He has played 1 game in FG all year from the only team doing worse than us. I agree with signing him, we were up sh*t creek and desperately needed another halfback or 5/8th with the injuries we had. But to throw a guy straight into FG with the job of steering the team around the park on the back of 2 training sessions and 1 FG game all year is just insanity. Soward will be lucky to know the names of his team mates let alone then plays. In a nutshell we are in big trouble.

50point flogging or not I will always support the dragons.

petetheileet

First Grade
f**k...do we have another center in our squad....Chase should fill in, but then we just need another winger

Latest posts