What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team this week

Zeb won't let us down...dissapointed for Mateo though....C'mon Brian one more selection and I will never bother u again aprt from Hayne, Inu etc

yy_cheng

Coach
Great team.

1st 2 weeks -> Josh
for the next 2 weeks -> Peter Lewis
for the 2 weeks after -> Zeb Taia
for the 2 weeks after -> Mateo??

Rotation system for the young forwards??

wittyz chick

Coach
Parraren said:
Panthers side...

1. Rhys Wesser
2. Lee Hookey
3. Danny Galea
4. Luke Lewis
5. Luke Rooney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Craig Gower
8. Joel Clinton
9. Luke Priddis
10. Matthew Cross
11. Shane Rodney
12. Tony Puletua (c)
13. Trent Waterhouse

14. Frank Puletua
15. Craig Stapleton
16. Frank Pritchard
17. Luke Swain

:D wish he was still in Parra colours. I'll never forget the day he had a go at Hopoate??

Eelementary

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
:D wish he was still in Parra colours. I'll never forget the day he had a go at Hopoate??

I reckon he's had a really good season so far.

I'm so happy for him! The guy is a champ and did rather well for us when few others would.

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Are we in agreement that John Morris is skating on thin ice?

I think the ice firmed last week, however if Mateo's form continues it would be hard to deny it. Personally I'm wondering who it will be first out of he and Green.

The Colonel

Immortal
I think Mateo needs to be more involved defensively and Blake really seems to be letting the play come to him moreso. I can see Green getting a nod ahead of Mateo if 5/8 comes up.

Utey

Coach
That is a f*cken gun side. GO ZEBBY! I though Mateo may get a run but he will have his shot soon enough.

Bigfella

Coach
Any pressure off Smith will be enormously helpful

We need another point of attack; Morris has not been consistent in providing that. When he has done it has been great; unfortunately there are long periods where he does not provide that.

PS Luke Lewis is in a similar category to Justin Hodges. Injury free and noticably fitter faster and stronger - is poised to return to previous heights.

Utey

Coach
Avenger said:
I'm liking Blake Green's progress at 6.
So am I, I never thought he would make it ther being a natural halfback and all, but go blakey.

coca-cola

Juniors
as im now aware the players read this forum i would like to reserve a special message for marcus and zeb. shine like the sun, boys. shine like the sun.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jake the snake said:
I have a feeling that Hayne will be getting a call up soon.

or Inu, didn't sound like TIT was gonna play last week, but they have named him

I wouldn't be surprised if there are late changes

Latest posts