What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to take on the Sharks?

Inferno

Coach
I'm just wondering if it has been released anywhere yet?

I would think they would stick with the same as last week with the only change being Delany to centre and Webster to the wing.

But I have also heard they might keep it the way it is and replace Walker with Samua.

Anyone heard anything?

Inferno

Coach
Never mind, it has been released on the Titans site.

Injury has forced Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Coach John Cartwright to make several changes ahead of Monday night's Round two clash against Cronulla at Gold Coast Stadium Carrara.

Chris Walker who starred for the Jetstar Titans with a personal haul of twelve points including two tries has undergone surgery today after fracturing a bone in his thumb late in the contest. His place will be taken by Mathew Petersen who scored three tries during a thirty minute burst for Queensland Cup side Tweed Heads Seagulls in the Curtain Raiser to the Titans debut.

Petersen was stretchered from the field after injuring his ankle, however has made a remarkable recovery to win his place in the starting line-up.
Josh Graham has replaced James Stosic on the bench with Stosic ruled out with a foot injury.

Graham was impressive during the Burleigh Bears Queensland Cup opener scoring a try and playing a vital role in several others.

John Cartwright will hold a media conference to discuss the team from 10.00am Tomorrow
morning Wednesday 21st March 2007 at the Titans Recreation room Runaway Bay sports Super centre.

1. Preston Campbell
2. Lelea Paea
3. Mat Rogers
4. Jake Webster
5. Matthew Petersen
6. Matthew Hilder
7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey
9. Clint Amos
10. Kris Kahler
11. Anthony Laffranchi
12. Gavin Cooper
13. Luke Swain
14. Josh Graham
15. Michael Henderson
16. Mark Minichiello
17. Nathan Friend

Source: http://www.titans.com.au/?mod=news&id=247

Dakink

Bench
Walker IMO is a big loss. Finished and played well against St.George. Even made a couple of critical decisions about when to come off his wing that snuffed out acouple of dangerous looking attacks.

I think this will be the Titans first win.

Dirk Titan

Juniors
i am nervous with Walker out. I wonder who will be the kicker Preston or Matt?

As for my tips this week I am struggling to choose the Titans, only because the Sharks defence was so good last week. Penrith did not break the line once (from my beer induced memory) and held Penrith out for 3 sets in a row. I might toss a coin for this one.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Scotty Prince's leg looks dodgy.

If he is ruled out, would Preston move to half and Delaney to 5/8?
What are the chances Delaney would kick ahead of Rogers and Preston?

Titanic

First Grade
Coach shows faith - supporters must show faith. Kicker doesn't matter if you score them under the posts.

DeeGan

Bench
The final decision on Prince will be made tomorrow - I am 99% certain he will be running out for our first home game.

Inferno

Coach
Steel Dragon said:
Scotty Prince's leg looks dodgy.

If he is ruled out, would Preston move to half and Delaney to 5/8?
What are the chances Delaney would kick ahead of Rogers and Preston?

Doubtful.

If Prince is ruled out, Preston would move to halfback with Smith Samua moving to fullback.

I reckon Rogers will be kicking for you guys this week. He was a fair kicker back in the day for us.