What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team to vs eels

Joey_dragons

Juniors
wow big changes pricey lol
ill wait till game day though as the team might change
and maybe benji will be late inclusion

I thought nightingale is out for a month

TruSaint

Referee
Somone please correct this.

Mike Cooper should be pick 1 up front.

Two second rowers at props ( fmd ).

Must have been a quick selection meeting.

" Ok, who has the darts guys ? ".

bottle

Coach
It's a cut and paste people.
Happens every week. When will people learn?
Nothing like the side that will run out.
Nighty's selection should be the giveaway.
It's a ruse.

Smurf

Juniors
I give up
Price has zero idea
Changes - what changes. !!!!
He labels our forwards soft
Then picks his team
Cut & Paste
Get rid of Price now
Appoint Brian Smith

Lethal25

Juniors
Impossible to believe that this will be the team that runs out against the Eels, cut, paste & then cut again I say

bottle

Coach
Any of you guys want to buy a bridge?
I have a nice one to sell.
Harbour views, one owner.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Unless Cooper is injured that'll do me ......start passing the hat around and get rid if this imposter once and for all.......:x

blacksafake

First Grade
Can't see nighty playing,as stated it's purely copy&paste.If not i'll be gobsmacked.I mentioned in a previous thread that there will be very minor changes with probably only stanley & matthews coming in which may still happen.Cooper must be injured surely,can't see harrison holding his spot,williams will probably make way for "return of the benji"If nighty does play i can see green(hope not)or stanley coming back in with thompson moving into the forwards. :?

ek999

First Grade
Anyone know what the go is with Cooper? I thought he was one of your best on Sunday.

Also I read earlier in the day that Benji wasn't going to get named today but may be a late inclusion. I would assume that has to do with the Tigers compo

jenninga

First Grade
I almost busted a gasket on another thread so I'm not going to do it again,but Price has shown how gutless he is .
Only the disgraceful Raiders have a worse defence than us and he rewards them again.