What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v. Brisbane

Eelsman87

Juniors
The forwards are not the issue, except Seffa who is not really a fwd despite being described as one. Where did the tries come from tonight, not up th middle

Falou came in too far on the first , dropped the ball on th second, Sef missed a one on one for th real for the third, the last was on of those you get when trying to put points on and everyone is ogling forward to secure an opportunity and a break is made.

What gets me, we pull Seffa off the field after the missed tackle we get back In the game from some good running and movement, I look up and he is back on and our structure goes to Gwoings , that's what I find hard to grasp

Sandow is great to watch and like, but doesn't command the game when it is on the line, decsisions about his future are being made and he is not helping his cause.

Robbie, Fairamao and Take held their own, Hoppa was poor when faced with try scoring chances.

Edwards, semi and junior will make a big difference if they were available and fit

A decent analysis, good to see someone understands the game.

We lack direction, composure and discipline. All 3 let us down again.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The forwards are not the issue, except Seffa who is not really a fwd despite being described as one. Where did the tries come from tonight, not up th middle

Falou came in too far on the first , dropped the ball on th second, Sef missed a one on one for th real for the third, the last was on of those you get when trying to put points on and everyone is ogling forward to secure an opportunity and a break is made.

What gets me, we pull Seffa off the field after the missed tackle we get back In the game from some good running and movement, I look up and he is back on and our structure goes to Gwoings , that's what I find hard to grasp

Sandow is great to watch and like, but doesn't command the game when it is on the line, decsisions about his future are being made and he is not helping his cause.

Robbie, Fairamao and Take held their own, Hoppa was poor when faced with try scoring chances.

Edwards, semi and junior will make a big difference if they were available and fit
Taka was dreadful tonight as well, we have the slowest back line in the comp. Jack f**king slowcoach Reed ran around us to score FFS!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
:lol: He plays we probably win tonight, but but but but but we just need two good forwards and we will be a much better and balanced side.

:lol: 'We probably win tonight' hey? Yeah if Hayne played we probably would have probably won by fifty points. Probably

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We would have easily won with Hayne playing tonight................ all that space space space space....... mesmerising is the word that comes with what Hayne would have done off the back of our strong display coming from our pack of forwards (exclude Joseph Paulo).

BRAD ARTHUR PLEASE IMMEDIATELY RETIRE JOSEPH PAULO FROM OUR TOP 17 FOREVERMORE.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
6 premierships out of 27+ attempts, that's pretty f**ked if you ask me, especially when you consider all the big money and one city catchment covering a vast part of Qld for 20+ seasons he had behind him (not forgetting News Limited too). He is not that good a coach. I reckon he is overrated.

I'm sure he's overrated. That doesn't mean he's a poor judge of talent.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: 'We probably win tonight' hey? Yeah if Hayne played we probably would have probably won by fifty points. Probably
Two good forwards was all we needed??? Remember??? Hayne was on too much money was a shit captain with a poor attitude anyway. Watough has a great attitude look at us we are flying!!!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Speed is what the team lacks most at the moment I think.
There was a fair effort tonight in defence but unfortunately the team also lacks direction.
I dont want to mention Paulo other than I thought the team attacked and defended better when he was off the field. There is much effort put into changing the clubs culture. Lussick appears to be the current target and this may well be the case but Im sorry I just dont get the Seffa love. Enough said.
Also. Our team looks fitter this year but really are they? They looked totally stuffed towards the end of the game tonight.

verticalsmile

Juniors
Just face it our team is crap...

Sandow cant play with pressure on him that's why he ran away from Souths...

Norman just makes wrong decisions and Hooper is a waste of cash....

Go old crapamatta are back next lost is to Melbourne only 1-12 because were at home....

Maybe we should go to the game and abuse our players like the AFL fans do down South.........

Im call it now were going to win the spoon

Should jump on it

What are we paying for the spoon does anyone know.......

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'm sure he's overrated. That doesn't mean he's a poor judge of talent.
He had Jack Gibson's fully trained hand-maidens working with him for many years since the late 80's. The list of high quality support staff throughout the administration, probably all being paid big f**king $$$$$ helped a lot too. A great council of wisdom will make him look a lot better than the media has portrayed him over all these mostly News Limited controlled years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How would he not?

We are conceding 24.9 points per game this year up from 24.2 last year so I guess you're right.

But we're also scoring more this year - 20.6 up from 19.9 points per game.

And just like last year we have won half our games, give or take a game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Love your stats Poo. So all up no improvement or decline this year. Seems about right. Now thats disappointing.

yy_cheng

Coach
We are conceding 24.9 points per game this year up from 24.2 last year so I guess you're right.

But we're also scoring more this year - 20.6 up from 19.9 points per game.

And just like last year we have won half our games, give or take a game.

irrelevant.

Different team this year.

Opposition teams are different as well.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Two good forwards was all we needed??? Remember??? Hayne was on too much money was a shit captain with a poor attitude anyway. Watough has a great attitude look at us we are flying!!!!

We're not going any worse, and the season is only a third of the way through. Plenty of time to improve, especially when we get some players back.

We've scored the same amount of points per game and conceded just as many as last year. Yeah Hayne has been a massive loss. :lol:

Latest posts