What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Broncos

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Yeah it sure is that time. The big baby is trying to throw his toys out the cot and get released. You stay bro if you screwed us over for 2024.
It was always going to happen, in hindsight. I think I tried to kid myself it wouldn't. But when you get a guy like him who let's say isn't the most professional, morally upstanding guy around, he was always going to try to cut and run when the chips were down.

Probably the days are over when we signed guys like him. We had to in 2022, but we see now how toxic the likes of him, Lodge etc are when you feel as if you're desperate enough to sign them.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
AFB - where would he go this year. Cronulla can't afford to take him.

I say put the merkin on gardening leave. The rest of the team are better off without his stench lingering.

Have heard that about the Sharks, but with Finucane medically retiring I’d think they’d have enough there, given that only 1/3 of his contract needs to be paid as the Warriors have already paid the rest

Manly would have enough but don’t think he would be welcome back for a few months

Meth

Staff member
If we can get beaten 66-6 with Karen on the park then surely it can't get any worse with her off it.

AFB is behaving like a shit, but him at his worst is as good as a lot at their best. His lack of carries was conspicuous v the Titans and he was made to look silly against no-names like Palasia and Clark (and Liu, who is older, but not a no-name). But he was still rock-solid on defence.

Blair

Coach
We were lucky the Tigers won and the Sydney media went beserk with that. Otherwiase could of been a lot different for us in the media.

And rather than me having a Warriors nightmare I had a Tigers nightmare instead. They were 80-0 up against St George, with Leichhardt erupting, until the Dragons brought it back to 80-all, with a minute to go.

I woke up before fulltime but it was safe to say momentum was definitely with the Dragons.

sup42

Juniors
I would like to know what Websters view was on keeping a guy that has been sabotaging team moral.

I strongly suspect the call was out of his hands due to our owner.

Mohawk, our owner, had a fracas with Lodge who got the better of him by being released at full cost to the Warriors.

I know Mohawk called an emergency meeting when AFB walked out on the team which is why it took so long for Webster to come out and say he was being left out of the playing squad (he had been named to play).

As Dylan Walker said in an interview when he first joined the Warriors, the most important thing to him about our set up is that there were no toxic players, he wen on to talk about Manly and how one person poisoned the club for ages.

I suspect the Warriors would have been better off getting rid of AFB, there is clearly big problems off field at the Warriors this year and he is the only person agitating.

I would like to know what Websters view was on keeping a guy that has been sabotaging team moral.

Mohawk, our owner, had a fracas with Lodge who got the better of him by being released at full cost to the Warriors.

I know Mohawk called an emergency meeting when AFB walked out on the team which is why it took so long for Webster to come out and say he was being left out of the playing squad (he had been named to play).

As Dylan Walker said in an interview when he first joined the Warriors, the most important thing to him about our set up is that there were no toxic players, he wen on to talk about Manly and how one person poisoned the club for ages.

I suspect the Warriors would have been better off getting rid of AFB, there is clearly big problems off field at the Warriors this year and he is the only person agitating.
I take it you're not a fan of Mark Robinson AKA Mohawk?

Interesting about what Walker said in regards of that 1 toxic player at Manly lol
I haven't seen that interview yet. Sounds good.

sup42

Juniors
I take it you're not a fan of Mark Robinson AKA Mohawk?

Interesting about what Walker said in regards of that 1 toxic player at Manly lol
I haven't seen that interview yet. Sounds good.

I like our owner over all. I just get concerned about his personality and the way he gets involved.

I do not believe in owners making any calls in relation to the playing squad.

Owners and Players should meet at functions only.

Robinson getting on the sauce with players is unprofessional and getting into arguments with them is a whole other thing entirely.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

From what I was told, Mohawk told Lodge that he could find numerous players in south Auckland club footy that could do the job Lodge was doing