What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Bulldogs

sup42

Juniors
Can any of you guys send my a link of any local or national radio stations that might be covering the game. I’d love to hear the warriors live.
If Tripple M fails, you can google Iheart radio, then search Radio sport NZ....They have game too.

sup42

Juniors
Massive game.

A win here would be profound for this clubs confidence.
Equally a loss would do a lot of damage.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
...Lewis looks the goods. One of those players that the game seems to slow down for.
Lewis has been praised on all the NRL shows for his efforts in his teams victory over us. Now we both knew that he was going to be a factor, but I noticed a lot of the panel would mention exactly your words.

Just sayin.

JJ

Immortal
He's the king's nephew - nuff said

He does seem to get the ball and take forever to kick - like he mesmerizes the defence - haven't looked again, is he standing really deep?

TheDMC

Bench
He's the king's nephew - nuff said

He does seem to get the ball and take forever to kick - like he mesmerizes the defence - haven't looked again, is he standing really deep?
Well for that field goal he did have as much time as he wanted, not a chaser in sight...

Latest posts