What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Eels

The Popper

Bench
Yeah, I agree. I counted 10 out at one stage. This has been the worst year in the club's history in my opinion. And to think I backed the Sharks to win the comp at the start of the season. Instead of looking at our team I shoulda just looked at the boardroom and said `no way'. Silly me. :crazy:

Inferno

Coach
Brown to the centres, Pom to the Bench and it's a far better side.

5 Props this week as well, wonder when was the last time we had that?

spider

Coach
lol millers

thats twice tonight i have seen you issue a nice guy disclaimer before tearing the eyes out of a post - what gives?

i prefer the self confessed bitch within tbh

on topic - we need simmo to get us across the line this week

his experience and ability to cross the stripe would be an asset

Surely

Post Whore
a good a place as any to explore the 'oh woe is me' 2009 excuse

13 Bird - toops has equal and arguably more talent

STILL ricky has his excuse and it is being swallowed

flaME AWAY

Argualbly Toops has never worn the 6 for australia, and as i understand it we have a shortage in that position.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
millers Ross played 19 last year and Kearney played 20.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/player?playerid=108564&teamid=3477

I do appreciate your point that we lost a lot even with Baz, Toops and Gal playing but we have missed blokes like Kearney and Ross all season. We struggled for a long time to fill the fullback role and altho Snowden has really stepped up of late it took him till probably halfway through the season to do so.

Its been a horror season by anyone's standards but I dont think you can ignore the role injuries have played. Two of our top line players plus Bird missing the whole season hasnt done us any favours.

sharknows

Bench
May as well all slash our wrists eh..... I'll bring the razor blades to the legends bar after the game sunday!

island pro

Juniors
yeah my thoughts exactly but there is no other option , who else is there ?

years gone f**k it , as long as we dont get the spoon

Eddie Paea has proved a handy first grader in the past, and Green has not, so why choose him?

millersnose

Post Whore
toops hasnt worn the 6 for australia surely

and andrew johns never wore the 1 for australia

and steve price never wore the 3

wow i could go on all day

feeding frenzy

Juniors
is this just a co incidence?

4 games without Ben Pomeroy in the centres this year --> 4 wins - average of 2 tries against.

14 games with Ben Pomeroy in the centres this year --> 1 win (rd 1) - average between 3.5 and 4 tries against..

Latest posts