What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Eels

Vossy

Bench
we are rubbish, ability to attack = zilch, 4 weeks in a row we havent scored in the first half...

Ausguy

Coach
vossy its cos all we have is a 2nd man play where he is going sideways.... any half wi could defend against us....

why is wright in the team? has he ever shown anything? atleast stappo and fergo are capable as ive seen it, wright is just like he is making up the numbers.... get in there and have a go ffs.

what a boring game so far.

S.R.

Juniors
Ben Pommeroy should be playing on the right side of the fence. The right side being the one with seats.

S.R.

Juniors
What do these players have in common?
Pommeroy
Norrie
Hughes
Seu Seu
Brown
Wright
Green

northwest9

Juniors
What do these players have in common?
Pommeroy
Norrie
Hughes
Seu Seu
Brown
Wright
Green

they play for the sharks?

Pommeroy - better this week than last, and better than wright
Norrie - caught offside, not the only player to do so, not sure why he's in this list
Hughes - bad knock on, but no the only player to make a c**k up
Seu Seu - tackled well today, and tried hard
Brown - see above
Wright - yeah, he has his moments...
Green - thrown in the deep end, against a team on a roll, with out much support.

you could mention the following

Douglas - shocking goal line defence
gallen - penalty machine
snowden - pushed a silly pass in the opp 10, and lost posesion.

but these 3 above will get all thevotes in the 123 v eels thread, but for mine, millington was prob the best of the beaten bunch

Vossy

Bench
vossy its cos all we have is a 2nd man play where he is going sideways.... any half wi could defend against us....

why is wright in the team? has he ever shown anything? atleast stappo and fergo are capable as ive seen it, wright is just like he is making up the numbers.... get in there and have a go ffs.

what a boring game so far.

i know, i can usually cop the loses due to all the crap that has gone on this year, but today was a nightmare, watching with about 15 fugwit eels fans, trying to get me to fight because i was getting the sh!ts with what i was watching

our attack is to slow and to sideways

4 weeks running, scoring no points in the 1st half, its getting ridiculous..

wright, needs some time in NYC, only 18 and still raw

williams sent into disneyland, so we lost him, hughes and seu seu on at the same time, struggling for ideas and bounce of the ball went the other way

i want 2009 to finish NOW

S.R.

Juniors
they play for the sharks?

Pommeroy - better this week than last, and better than wright
Norrie - caught offside, not the only player to do so, not sure why he's in this list
Hughes - bad knock on, but no the only player to make a c**k up
Seu Seu - tackled well today, and tried hard
Brown - see above
Wright - yeah, he has his moments...
Green - thrown in the deep end, against a team on a roll, with out much support.

you could mention the following

Douglas - shocking goal line defence
gallen - penalty machine
snowden - pushed a silly pass in the opp 10, and lost posesion.

but these 3 above will get all thevotes in the 123 v eels thread, but for mine, millington was prob the best of the beaten bunch

Are you watching?
Douglas - 38 tackles, 1 miss
Snowden - 22 tackles, 0 misses, 14 hit ups
Gallen - 41 tackles, 1 miss

Pommeroy - no clue how to defend, little clue how to attack
Norrie - offers little
Hughes - HAHAHA
Seu Seu - tries hard, not good enough
Brown - tries hard, not good enough
Wright - does he even play?
Green - offers nothing in attack and is a target in defence

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I wouldnt be blaming those three for the loss northwest.

Millington was impressive, problem is half the team belongs in reserve grade.

Stapo, Fergo, Cov, Porter, SNodwen, Dougie, Gall, Williams and Millington are about the only first grade standard players out there today.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dougy misses a bad tackle on his line sure but it was the 36 minute of the game, he should have been watching from the bench.

northwest9

Juniors

Stapo, Fergo, Cov, Porter, SNodwen, Dougie, Gall, Williams and Millington are about the only first grade standard players out there today.

im most certainly not blaming them at all, i was just laughing how there seem two be two groups of players out there.

1 group that tries there guts out, gives all and get all the kudos from the fans

the other group that try their guts out, give all, and get all the blame for a loss lumped on them by forumers who dont actualy seem to understand football

and i thought stapo was ordinary, and porter a bit quiet, and was pointing out that i thought millington was bloody excellent in a heavily beaten team

Feej

First Grade

The 3 above are borderline at best.

What we are seeing is in essence, a reserve grade team running around in firsts. And no amount of "gutsy", "they tried hard" takes away from the fact that it's just another year of failure.

Unless we can find or buy a "game changing" player along the lines of Hayne, then I honestly don't see much changing next year either.

Vossy

Bench
as impotent as redback with erectile problems..

give us the spoon now

reserve grade teams is going to play like one, fugg you injuries, fugg you off field dramas, fugg you magnay

Last edited:

northwest9

Juniors
Dougy misses a bad tackle on his line sure but it was the 36 minute of the game, he should have been watching from the bench.

im glad someone else notices that he and snowden are much better when they are not left on the feild all bloody day. sticky has been leaving the two of them on for way too long, and not using the bench properly, meaning players like mannah, norrie and afamasaga dont really get enough minutes to get game fitness, and meaning douglas and snowden make bad misses due to nothing but fatigue

Latest posts