What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V Illawarra

Breadman

Juniors
I'm at the point where I can laugh, cry or pick up sharp objects and attack people. I don't want to cry at work and shanking my boss isn't the best idea so laughing it is. What is there to say besides ???????????????????????
Williams dropped for Scott? It has to be an error. He cannot be that farkin STUPID

NikkiShark

Juniors
veryhappyshark said:
brown will get smashed up against coops or gaz...2 young however at least hes gettin the experience

scott is a joke, crappest player i have seen for a while, raper still likes him???

vagana should play in the centres, bails to the 2nd row scott outta there
kimmorley to the bench
dykes 7 kearney 6

RAPER IS f**kED IN THA HEAD!!!
you don't sound very happy anymore...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I thought Dave Hughes was funny! Fair dinkum great joke this is!

Can anyone tell me 1 positive about this promotion for Scott?

Wait ive got it...Raper wants to beat Brown as the first coach to start him as a 2nd rower! Then if its a smart move Raper might think everyone else thinks he is a genius!

steveb69

Juniors
Please tell me Williams is injured.
Why the f**k does he deserved to be dropped.
I am soo bloody devo right now. This is a joke!

beekershark

Bench
I cannot believe he is even going to PLAY Scott in the 17, let alone promote him to the backrow..........its a joke.

Nullajet

Juniors
Since 73 said:
086555news.jpg

Hmmm....let me see.
We're 8 straight on the loss ledger.
I've dropped Douglas, Gallen, kearney, Villa, Albert, Vags, Williams and Tosh.
None of that has worked.

Hmmmm......
Noddy's been here 5 years and we've failed every year, so I'll keep him at 7 and captain, that seems to be working well.
Beau scott has been part of every losing side - and drops evry ball he gets. Plus, he was on in the last 20 when the pennies ambushed us - so I'll promote him to the starting 13.
That would be a smart move I think.

Now Kearney is our most dangerous player at the moment, so I'll keep him on the bench.
And I'll give all the blokes who are leaving a game. So Nigel can come onto the bench as well.

That'll do it. That'll keep the idiots happy for another week.
Gee, this coaching caper is easy.

GOLD JERRY!!!! PURE GOLD!!!!!

so funny.........soooooooooo scary.....so true!!

Kiwishark

Juniors
ShArKsMaN said:
they have got to be joking, seriosuly, vagana is absoulty useless and why does raper think 1 week of PL and he is going to turn the corner.

Worked for Albert. But still, I know.

Snoop Shark said:
Wait ive got it...Raper wants to beat Brown as the first coach to start him as a 2nd rower! Then if its a smart move Raper might think everyone else thinks he is a genius!

2 things wrong there:
1. "Smart move". Having Beau Scott on the field is not a smart move.
2. S. Raper and "genius". A name and an adjective which just don't go together. Just like two positive magnets, can't get them together, but if you turn one over (ie. Genius---->f**kwit) they stick!!!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Suprise suprise... Beau Scott gets a start against the team he will play for next year. :roll:

Raper is a tool.

The team is a jone, an absolute joke, how can Beau Scott be in first grade, no form, no hope no way.

Vagana on bench, he tried that before and failed, so again he tries, it, and has only 2 games to go.

Stosic still on bench he had a chance to blood a young prop for next year, but dosent bother.

Another week of Dykes/Kimmorley nothing to be said

Nullajet

Juniors
Someone buy George a big great Dane........dock its tail, paint its balls fluoro green and plant the mutt on his desk with its arse right in front of his face!!

Hopefully once George spots the dogs balls in front of him, the rest will follow......because clearly he does not see the obvious like the rest of us do!!!!!!

!fullback!

Juniors
rapers goal for the second half of the season: try to win a game with beau scott in the team

i think raper is just trying to challenge himself. i just cant explain why he would do this

carinashark

First Grade
Scott is the kiss of death! I really think we are on the way to 10 from 10 . This reminds me of Lang when he used to pick the same team over and over again and not allowing Preston to play at halfback.

spider

Coach
ShArKsMaN said:
i refuse to watch this weekends game, absoulte joke.

I think it will be worth watching for the sole reason of waiting for the cameras to be zooming in on Raper's responses during the game.

His team selections are a joke
He is a joke
But his reactions when it all goes wrong will be priceless.

dinghydi

Juniors
Just for arguments sake ... say Scott Plays a blinder , impressing his future employers and winning the Game for the sharks .... What possible good purpose could that or anything else he could do in the side be for the sharks chances of winning the premiership in 2007 ?And isnt that what it is About Now ? :crazy: Obviously preaching to the converted here . Ive followed sharks for over 30 yrs and admit to being what some call a "fluffy" in that i prefer supporting to critisizing,but the decisions this year seem to have reached new heights of ......???.....( Sheesh i think theyll even Have to invent a new word for it)..........." Hmmmmmm!!!????...."Stuarpidity "- Perhaps ?

Latest posts