What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers.

hitman82

Bench
1 Locke
2 Tupou / Fish
3 Henry
4 Neilsen / Laumape
5 Vatuvei
6 Leuluai
7 Johnson
8 Package
9 Friend
10 Rapira
11 Martel
12 Mannering
13 Lillyman

14 Matulino
15 Matagi
16 Lowrie
17 Ikahihifo

Lowrie comes on and into lock and Ikahihifo comes on for Mateo.

tangalife

Juniors
yeah im starting to think try Lillyman back in the backrow, he might need to trim down a bit regain some mobillity. He's a good defender too.

Rebel

First Grade
I'd go..

1 Locke
2 fish
3 hurrell
4 Nielsen ( if still injured then laumepe)
5 vatuvei
6 leuluai
7 Johnson
8 packer
9 friend
10 matulino
11 Mateo
12 mannering
13 lowrie

14 godinet
15 Henry
16 lillyman
17 rapira ( if still injured then matagi)

Micistm

Bench
Good luck to em, was reasonably happy last week, christ knows why with the usual switch off around 3/4 time...I just got the feeling they are really close to coming out with a killer performance, hopefully this weeks the one. Probably just stupid wishful thinking Lol

ozbash

Referee
Penrith Panthers: Matthew Moylan, Travis Robinson, Lewis Brown, Dean Whare, David Simmons, Isaac John, Luke Walsh, Nigel Plum, Kevin Kingston (captain), Tim Grant, Sika Manu, Matt Robinson, Adam Docker. Interchange: Mose Masoe, Sam Anderson, James Segeyaro, Clint Newton.

Mike0070

Juniors
Don't understand the thinking in having tuimavave there , I thought he looked vulnerable against the dogs , Laumape would have been my pick.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Good luck to em, was reasonably happy last week, christ knows why with the usual switch off around 3/4 time...I just got the feeling they are really close to coming out with a killer performance, hopefully this weeks the one. Probably just stupid wishful thinking Lol

I don't think they switched off in the final 20 last week, it's was more that the dogs lifted and we couldn't match them.

Aragorn

First Grade
i predict if we lose this one, the wheels will start falling off just like last year.... players can only handle so many "close" loses before the flood gates open again.....

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
i predict if we lose this one, the wheels will start falling off just like last year.... players can only handle so many "close" loses before the flood gates open again.....

Sadly I think you're right, last year it was those two consecutive losses from 18 point leads that broke the teams self-belief.

Latest posts