What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters.

SilentOne

Juniors
He'll be at Cronulla before the season's out, helping them get to a grand final :D

If he's had trouble with Anderson, Cleary and now Bluey what makes you think that things will be any different with Shane Flanagan at the Sharks?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
They need a centre of his quality. He'd go well outside of Carney, and tbh I look forward to when he actually gets to play consistenly in FG because I have no doubt he will carve up.

Plus I don't think Anderson had much of a problem with him, he was in the side during the 09 GF run and then got dropped for a few games in 2010 when his form was a bit down but the whole Parra team went rubbish that year.

Izz

Bench
If he's had trouble with Anderson, Cleary and now Bluey what makes you think that things will be any different with Shane Flanagan at the Sharks?
Heh--just throwing random stuff out there, really. There was a big long thread in the LU sharks form last year about getting Inu at all costs, which made me chuckle at the time, and again when i remembered it just before.

I'm not sure if he had trouble with Anderson. I think almost everybody in the Eels squad got dropped for a few games in 2010.

On a semi-serious note, Flanagan's done okay with the likes of Gallen, who used to be a bit difficult to coach, if what i've read is accurate, and they were willing to pick up Carney, though it's not like Inu's doing anything that'd get his contract ripped up, so that's not really apples for apples.

JoeD

First Grade
Clearly didn't have a problem with him last year when he was helping us make the GF

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Locke to drop off for the Fish due to injury

dunno who would replace Manu if he isnt fit
Unless Inu comes back, im not sure who will replace him if hes injured

Looking forward to seeing Sam in action

hitman82

Bench
Maybe Hurrell would play as a winger in place of Manu? He seemed to go ok outside of JRo the other day.

vvvrulz

Coach
Probably go with what hitman82 said with Hurrell on the wing, even though he didn't look anything like a winger to me.

Whatever they'll do it will be without Inu.

hitman82

Bench
Probably go with what hitman82 said with Hurrell on the wing, even though he didn't look anything like a winger to me.

Whatever they'll do it will be without Inu.

To be fair, wherever the guy plays he will just look like a short prop.

vvvrulz

Coach
Hah fair point, but looks aside does he have the pace? From what little I have seen he isn't exactly a tearaway, I wouldn't back him to run 80m down the touch line ahead of his markers.

ozbash

Referee
Hah fair point, but looks aside does he have the pace? From what little I have seen he isn't exactly a tearaway, I wouldn't back him to run 80m down the touch line ahead of his markers.

You didnt watch the juniors last year ?

He is a Matt Utai/Mick Hancock clone.

_addict

Juniors
You didnt watch the juniors last year ?

He is a Matt Utai/Mick Hancock clone.

While he can beat the whole team twice like Mick, he will actually make meters in the process, and not hump the ground like some perverted kango-hammer when he does get tackled