What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters.

perverse

Referee
how likely/unlikely is the Fish to actually get a run this weekend?

completely transparent fantasy league related question.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I would actually like to see Bluey rest both Locke & Vatuvei for this one.

The Fish would move in at Fullback and Hurrell takes Vatuvei's place on the wing. There's no need to risk a more serious injury on either Locke or Vatuvei, at this stage of the season.

vvvrulz

Coach
I'd like to see some more rotation in general, even without injuries. This stage of the season is the best time to give everyone a run and select themselves based on merit.

Rich102

Staff member
I'd like to see some more rotation in general, even without injuries. This stage of the season is the best time to give everyone a run and select themselves based on merit.[/QUOTE]

Wash your mouth out.

vvvrulz

Coach
ah, the old rotation policy..

where have I seen that before (and dismally fail) ?

I guess I was exclusively talking about centres and wingers.
Anything beyond that brings back bad memories of 2004 with Stacey Jones at 6 and Hohaia at 7.... ugh

:crazy:

Point taken.

beefstew

Juniors
Locke has a cork, if he can deal with the pain, he wont do any more damage by playing, IMO he must
play if he's able to, Fisiiahi is way too much of a defensive liability.

Juju

Juniors
Locke didn't fly out this afternoon according to his twitter. Seems the fish will play.

Warmess

Juniors
@kevinlocke01

His last account got shut down or something. Said ~5h ago that he just finished up talking to kids at Northcote college.