What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Saints? (The Ben Kusto Cup)

foreel

Juniors
I'm surprised no-one picked up on why Anthony Mitchell played so few minutes against Newcastle and why he'll most likely be playing park footy this weekend.

IMO he wasn't simply replaced on Saturday night, he was hooked. Watch what he does in defence at around the 70th minute mark and you'll see what I mean.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm surprised no-one picked up on why Anthony Mitchell played so few minutes against Newcastle and why he'll most likely be playing park footy this weekend.

IMO he wasn't simply replaced on Saturday night, he was hooked. Watch what he does in defence at around the 70th minute mark and you'll see what I mean.

In his defence, he was offside until he got back to the tryline.

But you're right, he didn't show much urgency when he got there.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Good luck against us guys :) Should be a good game at Parra stadium. Hoping for a great night with a tight game.

Parraren

Bench
i don't really understand SK's selections though, sure we need a team for the future and Chris Walker is getting up there whereas Morgan is young, but IMHO Walker was an attacking spark last week and was trying things with Jarryd and was great the week before against the Sharks....offering much more than turnstile Morgan atm....

Agree 100%

I liked the combination Walker was starting to get going with Hayne & our halves. I've actually been pretty impressed with him since he's been back.

It's a very puzzling selection.

Suitman

Post Whore
Agree 100%

I liked the combination Walker was starting to get going with Hayne & our halves. I've actually been pretty impressed with him since he's been back.

It's a very puzzling selection.

Walker gaining a combination ???
LOL - he's played what, 3 games all season?
He did nothing on Saturday.
I'm not picking on him, but fair dinkum, I'd have Morgan any other day of the week.
We're looking towards next season now folks.
Walker won't be here, so what's the point?

Suity

Latest posts