What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sharks

TheDMC

Bench
He was following coach Barrett's instructions, might end up in Vladivostok.

So how are you seeing this Sharks v Warriors match Angry? Predictions? No Graham or Lewis is a blow....I reckon if Luke backs up we will snag the win, but whatever the case will be a tight game.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Why wouldnt he catch the same flight back as DWZ, Fisher Harris and the other Sydney based kiwis

Apparently a deal was struck with the clubs that all players would fly business class so they were spread over half a dozen flights, the Burgess boys were back at Souths training on Monday !!

JJ

Immortal
Apparently a deal was struck with the clubs that all players would fly business class so they were spread over half a dozen flights, the Burgess boys were back at Souths training on Monday !!
LOL, seriously... professional rugby league eh

jaseg

Juniors
There were, what 22 players from the NRL (plus one or two squad backups maybe?) between both teams. For the cost of that many business class tickets... what would the difference be to charter your own flight?

Or at the very least, don't go with the worst airline from the developed world...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So how are you seeing this Sharks v Warriors match Angry? Predictions? No Graham or Lewis is a blow....I reckon if Luke backs up we will snag the win, but whatever the case will be a tight game.
With your two best rested, I expect a grinding type match.Woods will be interesting addition. new edge forwards too.
I tip you guys by a Johnson try.

Blair

Coach
With your two best rested, I expect a grinding type match.Woods will be interesting addition. new edge forwards too.
I tip you guys by a Johnson try.

No doubt you'll be checking out Stacey's 'dad-bod' all night too ;).

Apparently Poms hit the airport a few hours after the game.
Not sure why Kiwi players didnt do the same.