What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I’m hoping Kata isn’t injured and that’s just a soft drop. Also hoping Blair gets “injured”.

One Warrior

Bench
RTS is now out, tight hamstring, Kearney talking crap again yesterday, this is official, was on the radio 30 minutes ago.

Big Marn

Juniors
RTS is now out, tight hamstring, Kearney talking crap again yesterday, this is official, was on the radio 30 minutes ago.
yeh, thats what pisses me off even more than RTS being out is Kearney is just a bald faced liar to the press who represent us, the Public. Just be honest you f**king wanker.

If he was worried Bellamy would change his gameplan if he knew RTS was out, umm dont be worried Dickhead. Bellamy is going to outcoach you with or without RTS in the team.

Last edited:

spear tackle

Juniors
Translation: After 2 years of sucking head coach Stephen Kearney's knob every Tuesday before the team is named, Solomon Kata's neck can no longer handle the force and tension of Kearney's intense ball skill sessions.

It is expected at least Blair will find his form again.

More like "Kearny finds a blank piece of paper and a crayon and is finally able to change the team"

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Kearney does do this a bit with his team naming. I remember last year he'd name SJ and Luke at times where he knew full well that they weren't to play.

He probably thinks it makes it hard for coaches to prepare for his team when he keeps changing it. A redundant tactic.

Lets all be Storm fans tomorrow.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
RTS is now out...
giphy.gif

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Roll up...Roll up and see the Mighty Warriors team being named by coach Potato Head...

Will they play???

Won't they play?????

Only The Potato Head knows.....

Roll up... Step inside and find out for yourself

Iafeta

Referee
Good lord. Green is out too. No offence but he is getting on. Got to question the lengthy deals a couple of these old blokes are on.

According to NRL.com Beale is at fullback. I’d play Hiku there for sure. He’s played there a couple of times and done a great job.

Ayshford and Herbert are in. Tohu is playing stand off apparently.

JJ

Immortal
Good lord. Green is out too. No offence but he is getting on. Got to question the lengthy deals a couple of these old blokes are on.

According to NRL.com Beale is at fullback. I’d play Hiku there for sure. He’s played there a couple of times and done a great job.

Ayshford and Herbert are in. Tohu is playing stand off apparently.
Ayshford and Herbert are a step up, but of course it's Melbourne so we'll lose and Special Steve will drop them

And clearly it makes no sense to play a half in the halves

Where is Mrs Kearney this year, surely this shit can be defended and I'm just ignorant

TheDMC

Bench
Tomorrow night will be our nadir.

Followed by the great redemption.

It’s going to be oarsome.

Iafeta

Referee
Guys. I’m sorry. I really am. The truth is I’ve been doing some idolating. I’ve been idolating Haas, Fafiita, Pangai Jr and wondering how we could have a production line of such forwards. I’ve been idolating Smith as a hooker cum referees assistant. I’ve been idolating the Burgii and the Pommy soap dodgers at Canberra. Lord knows I’ve sinned. Israel knows it. I know it. And I’m taking this team to hell because of it.

I confess my sins oh Israel.