What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

Hov

Juniors
  1. Rts
  2. Perham - this guy is seriously good. Could swap with Hiku and be in centre but needs be there somewhere
  3. Beale
  4. Hiku
  5. Maumalo
  6. Cht
  7. Green
  8. Paasi
  9. Luke
  10. Ah mau
  11. Pulu
  12. Harris
  13. Burr
  14. Sao
  15. Afoa
  16. Ayshford
  17. Roache
No Kata Blair Papalii or Jazz. Jazz just doesnt fit IMO.

playdaball

Bench
Pretty much a try a game on the wing. Could play centre too. Had a couple of defensive misreads in first grade but the good oil is he is a hard trainer who trains the house down to improve.

He also put on some weight during the off season, which has been partly responsible for his improvement.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if the Storm kicked a lot to Kens wing. RTS must be sick of going to Kens wing and a turnover comes of it. The Storm wingers will show why you don't need prop like wingers like Ken who don't really have try finishing speed.

Meth

Staff member
It’ll be Hiku on the wing and Beale/Kata in the centres. Nothing surer

BLN2

Juniors
Agree with the above, although he'll put Beale on the wing because he's clearly his 3rd fave out of that lot.

Roache and Luke combined for 56 minutes this week, with Tevaga playing 24 minutes at hooker. That's just crazy stuff, especially with a rookie 6 and centre playing in the halves. No wonder our "composure" was off Kearney... Dumb arse. The media needs to question his use of the bench, so over these f*cked up bench rotations (particularly the 7 minute roles).

Won't happen but I'd go this week

RTS
Fus/Perham
Beale
Hiku
Maumalo
CHT
Green/AK
Paasi (20mins + 20 mins)
Luke (30mins, then back on for final 20)
Blair (30 mins)
Harris
Papalii
Tavaga (No Hooker time - at all. 50 mins with 30 off for Burr)

Roache
Ah Mau (50 minutes straight)
Afoa (40 minutes straight)
Burr

BLN2

Juniors
Perham and Herbert didn't play NSW Cup yesterday, apparently both held back to potentially replace Fus, and maybe even Kata (someone knows Herbert who said he could be playing centre). Perham could also be in line for a half spot, if Green and AK are still injured.

Would like to see both these lads get a crack.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
I'm excited for a few rookies to get a go.

To be honest, I thought we played pretty well for most of that match, but we lacked the polish to finish off about 3 or 4 tries.

Unfortunately we didn't build any pressure, poor CHT doing all the kicking by himself didn't help, we are in desperate need of Kakarikis composure and ability to build pressure.

Lastly, as has been touched on...the interchanges were weird. Having both Roache and Luke in the 17 and then having Jazz come on at hooker? Momentum change was noticeable when this happened, let's hope Kearney saw this and plays Scrappy in that 14 role he does so well.

If we change those few things, we win on the weekend and after the close shave the week before, we don't look that bad coming in against the Storm

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm excited for a few rookies to get a go.

To be honest, I thought we played pretty well for most of that match, but we lacked the polish to finish off about 3 or 4 tries.

Unfortunately we didn't build any pressure, poor CHT doing all the kicking by himself didn't help, we are in desperate need of Kakarikis composure and ability to build pressure.

Lastly, as has been touched on...the interchanges were weird. Having both Roache and Luke in the 17 and then having Jazz come on at hooker? Momentum change was noticeable when this happened, let's hope Kearney saw this and plays Scrappy in that 14 role he does so well.

If we change those few things, we win on the weekend and after the close shave the week before, we don't look that bad coming in against the Storm

Agree that’s what I found so frustrating about that game. There were 13 or so blokes out there doing their jobs, and the other 4 screwing the pooch by being out of position or rubbish.

vvvrulz

Coach

One of the rare times Tomkins turned in a true class performance.

Imagine if we managed to retain Laumape, would've been a superstar who'd crap all over Kata.

Scott

Bench
Pretty sure it will be -
1. Perham
2. Hiku
3. Herbert

RTS - hammy
Fus - Ribs
Kata - Neck, poo

Leber

Bench
Same team. Hiku on the wing with green in the halves.

Hoping for an upset but it's unlikely.

Big Marn

Juniors
VODAFONE WARRIORS v MELBOURNE STORM

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (c)

2 GERARD BEALE

3 PETA HIKU

4 SOLOMONE KATA

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 CHANEL HARRIS-TAVITA

7 BLAKE GREEN

8 AGNATIUS PAASI

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 LEESON AH MAU

11 ADAM BLAIR

12 TOHU HARRIS

13 LACHLAN BURR

Interchange:

14 JAZZ TEVAGA

15 ISAIAH PAPALI’I

16 BUNTY AFOA

17 NATHANIEL ROACHE

18 HAYZE PERHAM

20 LEIVAHA PULU

21 PATRICK HERBERT

23 CHRIS SATAE

https://www.warriors.kiwi/news/2019/04/23/beale-replaces-fusitua-for-anzac-day/

Rich102

Staff member
They don't give a toss for the fans. Submit any team even if someone has a broken leg.
Change it at the last minute. No problem - for them.
Not so good if you are planning a big move on Big Marn's comp.