What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Brisbane

Noname36

First Grade
Is anyone cautiously optimistic that we may actually cause an upset tonight.....

No.

I'm just hoping for a decent performance on the back of cutting down our penalty rate.

Games like this one are a prime example of the massive need for the NRL to start publishing what each squad is actually spending on players.

Josh King likely to get a bench spot instead of Pearsel with Bhana also likely. Must mean Levi is out for sure with Randall doing the full game.

Joel-22

Juniors
KNIGHTS TEAM:
1 Dane Gagai
2 Nathan Ross
3 Sione Mata'utia
4 Pat Mata'utia
5 Akuila Uate
6 Jarrod Mullen
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Sam Mataora
9 Tyler Randell
10 Jack Stockwell
11 Tariq Sims
12 Korbin Sims
18 David Bhana

INTERCHANGE:
15 Daniel Saifiti
16 Jacob Saifiti
17 Pauli Pauli
20 Joshua King

http://www.nrl.com/updated-team-lists-broncos-v-knights/tabid/10874/newsid/94913/default.aspx

We need a huge game from the Sims Bros.

As a side note, with the inclusion of Smith for Bhana and Levi for King.... that's a great forward pack.

Spot On

Coach
I've taken the Broncs to win with -18.5 start.
Also backed them to win to zero.
Always back Uate ' s opposite for first try scorer.

Worth a few dollars looking at our defensive record.

Too bloody easy. Not nice seeing the boys get pumped but soooo much money to be made atm.

Stick with me Turton Road and you'll be able to buy a new pair of boots for your debut this season. :lol:

perverse

Referee
Too bloody easy. Not nice seeing the boys get pumped but soooo much money to be made atm.

Stick with me Turton Road and you'll be able to buy a new pair of boots for your debut this season. :lol:

Ah wow, cleaned up. Very nice.

I got on Oates FTS, Oates to score 2 trys and Oates to score 3 trys.

I couldnt find the knights to score 0 option when i was looking though, otherwise I would have done that as well.

Spot On

Coach
I got on Oates FTS, Oates to score 2 trys and Oates to score 3 trys.

I couldnt find the knights to score 0 option when i was looking though, otherwise I would have done that as well.

Sportsbet have the win to nil option. 10/1 for this game. Better odds than first try scorer for Oates.

Latest posts