What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team VS Cowboys

Jodeci

Bench
Johnny should of been sweet for this week

Had a ligament problem, perhaps he needs a solid week of training this week and he will be back next week

the_eel

Juniors
sweet team. I'd be interested to see if Tahu is declared fit later in the week whether Delaney would be cut or slot into another position ....maybe #6.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
by the end of the year, we may see Tsoulos and Corboda starting and Stringer on the bench

interresting to see how the young guns go on Friday

I wonder what will happen to Wags if he dont fire up in regggies

Parraren

Bench
Tsoulos, given his size, build & style of play is the logical heir apparent to Stringer. It's the good old "Old Bull, Young Bull" strategy. Hopefully young Justin can learn a thing or two from the "Old Bull". We missed Stringer against the Broncos badly.

Similarly Cordoba reminds me very much of a young Cayless, circa 1997.

parralight

Juniors
I honestly cant see Wagon - if he is fit- playing reggies... wont happen.
I actually thought that Vella was one of the better players against the broncos and I thought that we would need his mobility.
Great to see Delaney playing in his preferred position. When TIT comes back perhaps Smith may be on notice.
Good work Brian.

Utey

Coach
parralight said:
I honestly cant see Wagon - if he is fit- playing reggies... wont happen.
I actually thought that Vella was one of the better players against the broncos and I thought that we would need his mobility.
Great to see Delaney playing in his preferred position. When TIT comes back perhaps Smith may be on notice.
Good work Brian.

Iam a bit dubious too, I guess we will see Friday!

True EEL

Bench
well i have had it......

talk about an embarrassment of a club.....and you can all bag Cayless's form etc all you want, but how does a first grade coach go out and deadset embarrass his Captain in round 3 by naming him in # 16......AND then still have the "c" next to his name

and please don't bore me with his form is bad etc 32 tackles and second in metres gained last week from our forwards "off the bench" pleeeaaseeee??? and anyway, what Parra forward has performed well so far this year???

if last week wasn't enough - this will do me with Smith - finally and completely

and Vella - try telling me he hasn't been one of our better forwards so far - so what does genius boy do - put him in reserve garde, yet Chad "i add nothing to the team" Robinson get a start......

Brian Smith's brain and logic escapes me..........completely

i feel embarrassed for Parra and Cayless.....

scottyeel

Bench
True EEL said:
well i have had it......

talk about an embarrassment of a club.....and you can all bag Cayless's form etc all you want, but how does a first grade coach go out and deadset embarrass his Captain in round 3 by naming him in # 16......AND then still have the "c" next to his name

and please don't bore me with his form is bad etc 32 tackles and second in metres gained last week from our forwards "off the bench" pleeeaaseeee??? and anyway, what Parra forward has performed well so far this year???

if last week wasn't enough - this will do me with Smith - finally and completely

and Vella - try telling me he hasn't been one of our better forwards so far - so what does genius boy do - put him in reserve garde, yet Chad "i add nothing to the team" Robinson get a start......

Brian Smith's brain and logic escapes me..........completely

i feel embarrassed for Parra and Cayless.....
I agree . You don't do that to your captain, and I gave my 3 points to Vella last week. Ridiculous.

Hellsy

Immortal
The captain is having a bit of trouble on the field at the moment though... not that I would drop him, but Caylo has started off the bench plenty of times in his career, both with and without the captaincy

True EEL

Bench
scottyeel said:
I agree . You don't do that to your captain, and I gave my 3 points to Vella last week. Ridiculous.

thanks for sharing my point of view

i'm really amazed actually, i'm dumbfounded by some of the things happening to this team so far this year, specifically "last weeks" rotation shenanigans and now this week

and if people say "Cayless might need a wake up call" i would put money on the fact that Cayless doesn't need a wake-up call - i'm sure he is up for it

most front-rowers - except maybe Shane Webcke - still the best front-rower in the world - need some time to work into their game

i can't fathom what Smith is trying to do to this team - i really can't

True EEL

Bench
Hellsy said:
The captain is having a bit of trouble on the field at the moment though... not that I would drop him, but Caylo has started off the bench plenty of times in his career, both with and without the captaincy

not many times, a few and specifically due more to injury or returning from an injury, rather than form and as i said he has done better than some of the forwards already - even though i admit he is not at the top of his game

this is something else and i'm not happy

i really wish someone would "bench" Smith..........

True EEL

Bench
Hellsy said:
Oh well, that is my opinion. I have no issue with him coming off the bench

thats fine to have your opinion, sorry wasn't meaning to sound like i was up you, just unhappy with Smith and the state of the team

just wanted to pull you up on the Cayless starting from the bench "plenty of times" he hasn't really and if he has it's been more to do with injury

all good though, no probs from me to you

Latest posts