What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Manly

parra pete

Referee
Hey you can't say that Finchy is a nice guy...... and he trys really hard. FOFF

And that is just the opposite to Tim Smith.
He's a goose and never tried..and eventually it was FOTS...bewdy.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen ....which is what he did..:clap:

forward pass

Coach
And that is just the opposite to Tim Smith.
He's a goose and never tried..and eventually it was FOTS...bewdy.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen ....which is what he did..:clap:

Honestly PP - you are becoming a contemptable bore. You really are.

Bigfella

Coach
It seems to me that Finchy can't stand the heat either, but we've made him head chef for the next three years.

I for one have already got food poisoning ...

parra pete

Referee
Honestly PP - you are becoming a contemptable bore. You really are.

FP you are obviously another who can't stand the heat.
Let me get this straight.....It's OK to put sh*t on Finch who is still here, but not OK to bag the former golden kid who bailed out because he couldn't hack it. Is that right?
You don't like Finch..I have no time for Tim Smith's ability
as a NRL standard footballer....how does that make me a "contemptable bore"?

How long before the crowd sees through the Tim Smith mirage and yells out....."Look, the emperor isn't wearing clothes"......

parra pete

Referee
It seems to me that Finchy can't stand the heat either, but we've made him head chef for the next three years.

I for one have already got food poisoning ...

You have been mixing with too many rats and have taken the bait. :lol:

eel4life

Juniors
guys, the team is under performing there are a number of reasons to why we are not ..

this week give some young bucks a shot and lets see what happens ...

manly will win this week, if we serve up the same rubbish then they will win easily ..

Mateo 2 weeks ... KK has 2 weeks to settle in and lets see what happens ..

mateo back in the pack, and then we can have williams coming in the start running hard and over people ...

The Colonel

Immortal
Let me get this straight.....It's OK to put sh*t on Finch who is still here, but not OK to bag the former golden kid who bailed out because he couldn't hack it. Is that right?

How long before the crowd sees through the Tim Smith mirage and yells out....."Look, the emperor isn't wearing clothes"......

Does it really matter if Tim Smith couldn't stand the heat? Maybe you should find the Wigan forum and tell them all about it.

bartman

Immortal
With Mateo now officially ruled out, it will be interesting to see who is named on Tuesday...

I don't think Hagan can or will name both Keating brothers on the one bench, I think Hagan needs to have three forwards on his bench and one playmaker, otherwise it would all get too complex. So...

1. Burt
2. Tautai/Hayne
3. Inu
4. Reddy
5. Hayne/Grothe
6. ???? Wagon ;-)
7. Finch
8. Cayless
9. M Keating
10. Cordoba
11. Hindmarsh
12. Riddell
13. Robinson

14. K Keating
15. Moi Moi
16. ??? Oake/Paulo
17. Lowrie
18. Hauraki/Paulo/Oake

That's my prediction. We're in trouble with the forward bench depth if Cayless isn't fit enough to play.

forward pass

Coach

Huh - who said I don't like Finch?? I am thankful for Finch.

My comments were directed at the fact that Smith is long gone and you still can't shut the f**k up about him. It is getting tedious and boring.

Hellsy

Immortal
Huh - who said I don't like Finch?? I am thankful for Finch.

My comments were directed at the fact that Smith is long gone and you still can't shut the f**k up about him. It is getting tedious and boring.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Luv it!!!

Good Luck though... keep trying to get it through

parra pete

Referee
My comments were directed at Tim Smith. He's chucked his arse in the corner and gone and I'm thankful for that.

Luv it!!!

Y2Eel

First Grade
My comments were directed at Tim Smith. He's chucked his arse in the corner and gone and I'm thankful for that.

Luv it!!!

So now were stuck with the dud that his only that his only shining light is kicking a field goal in a SOO match what 2 years ago :lol:

Jeez Firefox and vbulliten dont get along!

Y2Eel

First Grade

Luv it!!!

BTW its pretty sad that you need to put the boot in still to a player that hasnt got a chance to redeem himself.. But its not ok to bag the New PP golden child!!! :oops: