What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM vs. Panthers

DJDL

Bench
up there with the worst signing this club has had

It’s starting to feel that way.
Assuming we scrape into the finals and lose week 1, that’ll be 30 of a possible 50 games he’s played since being here.

He’d want to be adding a shiteload around training to be considered anywhere near value for money.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Look McInnes has won me over as a bench forward, gives everything he has, brings energy, makes important tackles, does a good job.

But I really dislike him starting, he is small and we get dominated in the first 20, puts us on the back foot, not his fault.

You know I mean it when I would rather start Williams.

I am still dreaming of Fitz trying BHU at 13. Man has skills.

Iro clearly rooted the wrong wife, drank the wrong beer and wiped his dick on the wrong curtains.

Anyways carry on also running.

Look McInnes has won me over as a bench forward, gives everything he has, brings energy, makes important tackles, does a good job.

But I really dislike him starting, he is small and we get dominated in the first 20, puts us on the back foot, not his fault.

You know I mean it when I would rather start Williams.

I am still dreaming of Fitz trying BHU at 13. Man has skills.

Iro clearly rooted the wrong wife, drank the wrong beer and wiped his dick on the wrong curtains.

Anyways carry on also running.
What about McInness starting at hooker? then bring B2 on?

SadShark

Bench
...and we thought the Melbourne game was bad. I'll let Sadshark describe the rogering we'll be at the end of this weekend.
We’re talking hands cable tied to feet, around a 44-gallon drum after we’ve been lowered into a vat of KY gel, with a baying cacophony of rabid, salivating, loved starved, former man on man film stars , looking to prove who can go the largest & longest, that are lined up in rows of 20 at the doors before the obligatory 9:00am opening…..type rogering.

Quigs

Immortal
We’re talking hands cable tied to feet, around a 44-gallon drum after we’ve been lowered into a vat of KY gel, with a baying cacophony of rabid, salivating, loved starved, former man on man film stars , looking to prove who can go the largest/longest, that are lined up in rows of 20 at the doors before the obligatory 9:00am opening…..type rogering.
Are you talking Rock Hudson Stewart Wagstaff style rogering?

We’re talking hands cable tied to feet, around a 44-gallon drum after we’ve been lowered into a vat of KY gel, with a baying cacophony of rabid, salivating, loved starved, former man on man film stars , looking to prove who can go the largest & longest, that are lined up in rows of 20 at the doors before the obligatory 9:00am opening…..type rogering.
Sign me up for some of that

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I see you have seen Nicho's photoshoot.

I reckon hunt will be out for BHU.
he looked shithouse
Totally agree and he got 10 minutes against Eagles.
Main problem with Hunt he plays short minutes, and has no impact in defence.
His best comparison would be Sam Tagatese.
He played short minutes for us but he would hit the ball up hundred miles and hour, I give you Hunt can do that.
But Taga could deliver a hit in defence, I have yet to see Hunt poleaxe someone

Latest posts