What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v's Roosters

SharkShocked

Bench
Argue all you like about whether Gallen would play if it was a one off game tonight instead of a week in week out game.

Key issue is come finals time we need him and the rest of the squad fit and ready to go.

It doesn't bother me one iota that he is missing tonight in the grand scheme of things.

shaggs

Coach
If smith was playing, he would have a rest. He needs to play tonight and have a week off when smith is back.

Ausguy

Coach
Argue all you like about whether Gallen would play if it was a one off game tonight instead of a week in week out game.

Key issue is come finals time we need him and the rest of the squad fit and ready to go.

It doesn't bother me one iota that he is missing tonight in the grand scheme of things.

Shocked i tend to agree normally but with the amount of teams breathing down our neck we CANT drop these kind of games to a team 10 places below us on the table, we must win and win well.

newman

First Grade

It bothers me. He is our highest paid and arguably best player and one hell of an on field leader and contributor. Tonights game is important as hell for many reasons listed and we should have/need him playing. If I am not mistaken his last game for his major employer was the loss against the Rabbits (which was a shocker by his standards) on May 7. Through Origin commitments and Origin caused injury he will now have missed the games against Bulldogs, Storm, Titans, Warriors, Broncos and now Roosters.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I understand where you're coming from Newms, but I'd rather a 100% fit Gallen against the queens next week and for the rest of the season.
Make the finals, with a fully fit and firing team ad we can hurt teams.

newman

First Grade
I understand where you're coming from Newms, but I'd rather a 100% fit Gallen against the queens next week and for the rest of the season.
Make the finals, with a fully fit and firing team ad we can hurt teams.

I understand and agree with your point but it stinks that the inference is that the Blues are more important than the Sharks. This season has the potential to be the best (or will be the 2nd best) in a decade and we have to do it without our best player because of an Origin series that was lost anyway.

Latest posts