What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storm

Sime_11

Juniors
happy with that FG spot, glad to see humble being dropped.

hope we beat the storm, back to back losses for the storm would get ppl talking.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Team List for R9 v Cronulla Sharks:
1. Kieran MOSS 2. George JENNINGS 3. James ROBERTS
4. Geoff DANIELA 5. Eto NABULI 6. Brad TIGHE 7. Daniel FOSTER
8. Sam HOLLIS 9. Ryan SIMPKINS 18. Neecrom AREAIITI
11. Tom EISENHUTH 12. Anthony CHERRINGTON 13. Ethan COOK

INTERCHANGE:
10. Danny GALEA 15. Josh BUTFIELD 16. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD 17. Mosese PANGAI 19. Liam AYOUB (one to be omitted)

James Roberts back for Windsor!

RCG making his debut for Windsor and Pangai playing as well

Tighe 5/8 ?
has he played there before.

maple_69

Bench
Very happy with that. Cleary is trying things and while the replacements haven't really been beating the door down I don't think they'll look too out of place.

Check this out Round 1 team compared to this team..only 6 positions have remained the same over 2 months. Also think Newton is now the most glaring selection.

1. Dean Whare>Matt MOYLAN
2. Josh Mansour>Travis ROBINSON
3. Wes Naiqama>Lewis BROWN
4.Geoff Daniela>Dean WHARE
5.David Simmons>David SIMMONS
6.Lachlan Coote>Isaac JOHN
7. Luke Walsh>Luke WALSH
8.Sam Mckendry>Nigel PLUM
9. Kevin Kingston>Kevin KINGSTON (c)
10. Tim>GrantTim GRANT
11. Sika Manu>Sika MANU
12. Lewis Brown>Matt ROBINSON
13. Nathan Smith>Adam DOCKER
14. Nigel Plum>Mose MASOE
15. Jeremy Latimore>Sam ANDERSON,
16. James Segeyaro>James SEGEYARO
17. Clint Newton>Clint NEWTON

Big Mick

Referee
Humble is injured.

Tighe played five-eight a few times in FG for Newcastle and also throughout his juniors.

age.s

First Grade
Any chance we'll see Roberts at FB and Moylan at 6 in the coming weeks?

murraymob

Coach
Well done Mr Cleary

this is a week we have nothing to lose and trying a few things out is the way to go.Especially excited to see Reagan Campbell Gillard come up to Windsor.He is destined for first grade .

chrisD

Coach
Hope to be proven wrong on Anderson, glad he's being given an opportunity, honestly after last week I'd rather see Tighe back in FG than Brown in the centres still.

I guess they just don't consider Cartwright age/size ready for Windsor, because it can't be form keeping from the team, could have been in the six instead of Tighe.

Do we know if Foster is now being considered a half or is it injury that's forcing him there?

maple_69

Bench
Must be injury. We've chewed through Coote, Austin and Humble already. Moylan isn't available for Windsor and the 20s haven't even had a clear run with injuries. John, Walsh and Moylan is all we have to work with.

franklin2323

Immortal
Any chance we'll see Roberts at FB and Moylan at 6 in the coming weeks?

I can't see it. We need a fullback as much as we need halves. We will have new halves next year to get used to the team. If we can get Moylan settled it will make that transition easier.

Isaac John played a few games at Warriors was ok in ESL could be a decent stop gap. That said he should be in front of Walsh a good chance to see how he goes. Austin's due back mid year.
Tighe was a junior 5/8 doesn't fit our full strength backline I would rather him short term.
Roberts was a half in NYC.

Neither kick but we tore up Parra with Humble MIA so stop gaps could do a job.

hitman82

Bench
Good luck this week guys, I would love to see Isaac John perform well for you. He's a likeable guy and I was disappointed he didn't get much of a chance when he was here at the Warriors.

what ever

Juniors
can only hope our boys do well this weekend, but of course they need Walsh leading the pack. Two debuts this weekend Anderson and John, but think it will be hard to judge them playing against the top team of the comp. Hope they do well. All the best.

Nealo 12

First Grade
I Dont expect a miricle on Sunday arvo... just want to see commited and improved defence out wide,also a bit of attack pressure put back on the Storm so its not one way traffic all afternoon.

The OX

Juniors
The crowd figure will be a shocker tomorrow.

Mothers Day Sunday is hard enough, but to move it to 6.30pm kickoff without a public holiday Monday is suicidal.

franklin2323

Immortal
I actually think the timeslot will cancel out the Mothers day as you can do lunch & stuff. Then go to the game. Though we are rubbish & the storm will bring no fans guarantees sub 10k. I am going only as it's all 3 grades mainly.

tangalife

Juniors
Just tuning in, wonder how John has been going. (Warriors fan here). I rate him a little bit so he should turn out good for you guys