What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storm

abpanther

Staff member
Man what an awesome win

Wasn't pretty in the second half but man they fought hard in defense and held on.

This team is slowly taking shape, Moylan looks really promising at the back, Whare in the centres looks great and I think our pack with Docker and Robinson is slowly building

mxlegend99

Referee
That second half defence was absolutely amazing. Referees let the Storm get away with murder and we still held on for a very hard earned win. Was thinking those Walsh missed goals would come back and haunt us, but the boys did the jersey proud.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Great win by the boys. What wrong with the Storm? Slater stopped chasing Simo at the half way line. Smith screaming at his troops. Maybe there is some problem down south.

chrisD

Coach
Didn't see the first half. I was listening, callers were pointing out Docker was doing well with the ball, I think he's almost dead weight with the ball so far and didn't think he had it in him, was he very good? How did Anderson go?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Docker did what he had to, wasn't anything special really. Moylan on the other hand, he will be one of the best the way he goes about things, excellent vision, and somehow always pops up at the right time.

Next year I see you guys if you find a halfback, competing for a top 4 spot. Do you have any of those hidden away as well?

Didn't see the first half. I was listening, callers were pointing out Docker was doing well with the ball, I think he's almost dead weight with the ball so far and didn't think he had it in him, was he very good? How did Anderson go?

I really didn't notice him with the ball.

But his defence was awesome.

Docker did what he had to, wasn't anything special really. Moylan on the other hand, he will be one of the best the way he goes about things, excellent vision, and somehow always pops up at the right time.

Next year I see you guys if you find a halfback, competing for a top 4 spot. Do you have any of those hidden away as well?

No halfbacks that are ready.

We're all mostly hoping we sign sam Williams.

franklin2323

Immortal
1st half great. Kicked away from Slater into the corners. Great go forward.

Strayed away from that in the 2nd half but defence was strong.

John showed promise defence is his weakness & that held up.

Docker got Fox sports man of the match. Had a few good runs but some hits were great.

It always is.

And it's going to be interesting when Mansour is fit, Simmons can't be dropped atm.

Tonight one of his tackles directly lead to a try.

Absolute bone rattler under the rib cage that caused a drop ball. Even if he is a bit of a passenger in attack his defence more than makes up for it.

And I agree with pink panther. Nate Robinson will have to go down a grade.

betcats

Referee
Yeah hard to drop Simmons. Great game! Defense was awesome. First half kicking game was good and both new players were solid.Isaac while nothing special still played better then I thought he would and was more involved then Humble. Anderson is small but a worker , I saw no mistakes feom him.

Latest posts