What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Tits

Ads

First Grade
I believe it is ALMOST our best backline we have.

OBviously i'd have gardener still at the back, wright as the other centre and gordon on the wing.

Frizell for tautai for mine.

I cant agree with Wright in the centres. The guys got the lateral movement of a prop.

Gunna have to disagree, I reckon it is great, changes without injury.

Best had to go.

Gards is a curious one, I suspect perhaps he was not playing in d as asked.

We got owned changes were needed, whilst I may not agree with all, I would have been far more upset had their been no changes.

Why? as punishment for the poor defense of Hodges, who couldnt be controlled by any other of his team mates?
And whats the go with Gardner to the bench? If injured should not come off the bench!
Me thinks the Coach is a goose, with the Tits due for a win:x

Hooper

Juniors
After 3 straight losses, this is the 'wake up' call that is needed. I don't agree with all of the changes, but we will see a Sharks side with a different attitude take the field this Saturday Night. These changes, coupled with the return of Gal, will see the Sharks win by 13+

Snoop Shark

First Grade
To be honest I thought this may have been on the cards, but on the other side of the coin Gardz sure hasn't been our WORST on the field.

Im stoked Ricky has finally been given his chance and I honestly think after Colin's display on the friday that this is our clubs strongest centre pairing.

bluey

Bench
Coaches cannot win whinge if they dont and whinge if they do.
I love Gards but if the coach felt this needed to be done so be it.

One week is a long time in sport - 1 week a hero , next a zero
Best's forgettable game does not mean he is now, suddenly, beyond doing the job - his past defensive stats prove this fact.
He would still be the Sharks #1 or #2 centre, when fit!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why? as punishment for the poor defense of Hodges, who couldnt be controlled by any other of his team mates?
yes he and Williams were not up to it, if they were rookies I would give some slack.

I was happy when we signed Best and still am, his experience with our young guys has been good. However after that display. I would certainly try something else and send old Col back to Reggie's where he should kill it.

As it stands he is hurt and wont play, giving a young centre a chance, Williams gets the Reggie treatment.

Since 73

First Grade
Slap in the face for Gards - a bloke who does everyfrigginthing possible to get us over the line.

Not surprised.

Ever hear Flanno speak? Ain't much going on up in the attic.

Ever see vision of him sitting up in the coaches box during telecasts? Looks like the dopey bugger who sits at the far end of the bar by himself 3 sheets to the wind.

May the rugby league gods take mercy on us.

Flanno has also got himself to blame for the Broncos loss!
With the way Stapo is playing - Williams should have been playing NSW Cup
Wright should have been partnering Best on the wing ( a successful defensive combo even in the Dragons game) and Pom should not have been sitting on the bench for 60min, to replace Best for 20, on the side of the field he is not accustomed to!
This same team (if he'd left it like that!) had no real problems in "D", for the streak before the Dragons debacle!
Dragons in mind, do you think Bennet is about to drop player combinations, for their current down of outs?

Since 73

First Grade
The Titans are shellshocked.

No coach.
Reeling from having 50 put on them.
Stuck in 2nd and staring at the spoon.

Supercoach needs to fill the guy's heads with the attitude this is their game and go for broke from the kickoff to blow away a team teetering on the brink.

Gards is the one bloke you want in your team for that.