What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Tits

Since 73

First Grade
I just watched the Broncos game again. I think there is so much negativity here ( no wonder the players think we are a bunch of wankers) and I wonder how many actually watched the game the whole way through? The first half was terrible , we did not have an answer for the likes of Locky, Hannant,Hodges, Wallace , YowYeh, Cory Parker, all SSO players playing at home and a team that has played a lot of games together. Huge amount of possesion and field position in the first 35 min. Our guys , 20somethings,in the halves, Besty probably past it , Snowy playing injured , Doug playing as tho he had to make up for Snowy.
And then we have posters here saying we have no ticker , we gave up, the coach is crap and that we were embaressed.You know who you are , youve never played and you will never be invited to Gal's birthday party.You are the wankers.
Was there and watched the replay - believe it or not. had to see again were we as tackle shy as it appeared the first time.

an absolute embarrassment both times. Sure blokes like townsend and others had a go but you have to be kidding if you're gonna defend our mob when they were down 32 blot after 32 minutes.

has to be a geeup.

Team should be:

1. Gardner
2. Gordon
3. Mills
4. Leutele
5. Stapleton
6. Kelly
7. Townsend
8. Cordoba
9. Morris
10. Douglas
11. Smith
12. Gallen
13. Graham

14. Tupou
15. Mannah
16. Frizzell
17. Tagatese

Have you watched Mills game closely in NYC?
Really like the bloke, but...his defense, in NYC even, leaves a hell of a lot to be desired, and ATM if he was our centre in the NRL, we'd be demanding Pom be reinstated!

spider

Coach
agree - his defence is atrocious at nyc level - when he returns to nrl he will get reamed and make besty look like cooper defensively

seems more a case he is lazy

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I just watched the Broncos game again. I think there is so much negativity here ( no wonder the players think we are a bunch of wankers) and I wonder how many actually watched the game the whole way through? The first half was terrible , we did not have an answer for the likes of Locky, Hannant,Hodges, Wallace , YowYeh, Cory Parker, all SSO players playing at home and a team that has played a lot of games together. Huge amount of possesion and field position in the first 35 min. Our guys , 20somethings,in the halves, Besty probably past it , Snowy playing injured , Doug playing as tho he had to make up for Snowy.
And then we have posters here saying we have no ticker , we gave up, the coach is crap and that we were embaressed.You know who you are , youve never played and you will never be invited to Gal's birthday party.You are the wankers.

Haha post of the year

Or should I say sugarcoat of the year

Ffs we are a first grade NRL team and we(as a club) are a business. If you are paying blokes decent coin you deserve some sort of effort. We had no right running out there knowing we had lost the game before a whistle had been blown.

Not fair on the club, the fans and every spectator that payed to watch the game. On par with Green Vs Briggs fight if you ask me!

carcharias

Immortal
I recorded the game ...and actually sat through the entire thing...although I must admit to flicking over to watch a stones movies at times.

It was beyond shyte. Even the 2nd half...they took half their team off and we still couldn't score hardly any points.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I recorded the game ...and actually sat through the entire thing...although I must admit to flicking over to watch a stones movies at times.

It was beyond shyte. Even the 2nd half...they took half their team off and we still couldn't score hardly any points.

But carch u have never played and u will never will be invited to gal's bday party:)

carcharias

Immortal
But carch u have never played and u will never will be invited to gal's bday party:)

yeah bullshyte....that's me dropping the ball out of the left wing in a final in about 1988.

with the line wide open.

footy1.jpg

marrick5

Juniors
Hi Mr or Mr's Collis!

So your suggesting he is not in the top 2 centres in the club at this present time?. No worries mate, lets just stick with butterfinges Poermory and good fornothing Best for 2012 and then we can be in the bottom 4 again next year... When is this club going to realise we despeately need fast backs, not these big lumbering fools we have out there at the moment!.

Ausguy

Coach
So your suggesting he is not in the top 2 centres in the club at this present time?. No worries mate, lets just stick with butterfinges Poermory and good fornothing Best for 2012 and then we can be in the bottom 4 again next year... When is this club going to realise we despeately need fast backs, not these big lumbering fools we have out there at the moment!.

No im suggesting you are related to collis, nothing more nothing less.

Its a joke mate....

woooshhhhh

jason taylor

Bench

Um sorry to disappoint you, you aren't in the bottom four

RgSharks

Juniors
Gallen a Likely Starter v Titans

5/08/2011 12:42:07 PM

Sharks skipper Paul Gallen trained strongly on Friday morning and is a likely starter for the Sharks clash with the Gold Coast Titans on Saturday night.
After having been sidelined for the past two weeks with a calf muscle strain, Gallen took to the training paddock this morning in an effort to prove his fitness, with the medical and coaching staff pleased with what they saw.
Sharks coach Shane Flanagan, while not ready to declare Gallen a certain starter, was encouraged by what his club captain was able to deliver.
"He got through training this morning and if he pulls up ok in the morning he will play tomorrow night," Flanagan said.
In other team news, fullback Natah Gardner will drop off an extended interchange bench and will play for the Sharks NSW Cup team in their match against Windsor tomorrow evening.
Isaac Gordon, who has been in strong form in the NSW Cup, get his chance at fullback.
Gardner will be joined in the NSW Cup by Johnny Mannah, who was also originally chosen on the seven-man bench, while Tyson Frizell will remain with the NRL squad pending the fitness check of Gallen on the morning of the game.
The Sharks clash with the Titans is a must win game for the club should they want to keep their semi finals hopes alive.
The NRL match kicks off at 7.30pm at Toyota Stadium, with the Toyota Cup getting underway at 5.15pm.
Sharks fans coming to the game should get there early, with the second placed Toyota Cup Sharks playing an attrractive brand of football. The young Sharks will be looking to extend their six-game winning streak and cement their current second placing on the competition table.

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.as...=41433&title=gallen-a-likely-starter-v-titans

Gardner dropped and Gal probably will play.