What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Tits

Didgi

Sharks fans... I feel for you. That's a joke.

Also, what happened to Ryan Tongiia? Did he ever leave for Wakefield as rumoured, or is he still around somewhere, dropped from NSW Cup/injured? I always thought he wouldn't be a bad option somewhere for you blokes...

The Popper

Bench
Gotta be a ruse. But Gardner should pass the ball occasionally to put the defence in two minds and take the pressure off himself. I can barely remember him ever passing the ball.
As for the Reggies winning streak rewarded.....the gap to the NRL is so great and Gordon showed nothing special on the weekend......I doubt it. For me it'd be keep Gardner, but tell him to look use his support occasionally....if any of them have the mental strength or desire to back him up. Gordon to the wing, bye bye Williams............another non-effective purchase.

spider

Coach
For me it'd be keep Gardner, but tell him to look use his support occasionally....if any of them have the mental strength or desire to back him up.
whilst i agree with your view popper, it may not be a case of them having desire or strenthg to back him up, i think it may be a case of ability and speed to keep with him

the guy is a dead set jack rabbit out of the blocks

Quigs

Immortal
I said it a short while back. I think our team should throw the usual regimental structured gameplan out the window for the remainder of the year.

Play our games like we are 10 minutes from the siren and 5 points down. Things like chip kicks on the third tackle.

They should just go out and have some fun.

Players like Gards, Kelly, and Gordon to run wild off those that can slip a pass.

I know I'd love to see it.

Sheeezzzz what have we got to loose.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Players like Gards, Kelly, and Gordon to run wild off those that can slip a pass.

I know I'd love to see it.

Sheeezzzz what have we got to loose.

Quigs I love your thinking.

Personally I think those 3 along with stapo must ALL be on the field at the same time. They ooze points and at the moment we need just that.

Frailty

First Grade
Team should be:

1. Gardner
2. Gordon
3. Mills
4. Leutele
5. Stapleton
6. Kelly
7. Townsend
8. Cordoba
9. Morris
10. Douglas
11. Smith
12. Gallen
13. Graham

14. Tupou
15. Mannah
16. Frizzell
17. Tagatese

Quigs

Immortal
it's just my opinion Snoop.

We know we can't match the muscle teams week in week out. We just don't have the cattle or the money (not in that order either). We might jag a good victory against one of the top sides every now and then.

But with only five or six rounds to go ..... why bloody not.

And you know what ... if I was coach Flenooh, I would advertise it. Tell the respective coaches of the sides we are about to play to expect the unexpected.

Let them worry about it. Throw their training off keel. Remember nothing ventured is nothing gained. And of course our long suffering supporters might have something to look forward to in the run down of the season.

Score 30 loose by 36 who cares, its got to be better then 26 nil or whatever.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Team should be:

1. Gardner
2. Gordon
3. Mills
4. Leutele
5. Stapleton
6. Kelly
7. Townsend
8. Cordoba
9. Morris
10. Douglas
11. Smith
12. Gallen
13. Graham

14. Tupou
15. Mannah
16. Frizzell
17. Tagatese

Yes Pls

RgSharks

Juniors
Team should be:

1. Gardner
2. Gordon
3. Mills
4. Leutele
5. Stapleton
6. Kelly
7. Townsend
8. Cordoba
9. Morris
10. Douglas
11. Smith
12. Gallen
13. Graham

14. Tupou
15. Mannah
16. Frizzell
17. Tagatese

No Snowden?? If he didn't play against the Broncos, we wouldn't have seen their half of the field.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Team should be:

1. Gardner
2. Gordon
3. Mills
4. Leutele
5. Stapleton
6. Kelly
7. Townsend
8. Cordoba
9. Morris
10. Douglas
11. Smith
12. Gallen
13. Graham

14. Tupou
15. Mannah
16. Frizzell
17. Tagatese

It's a beauty Frailty with the exception of Snowy who is reportedly injured. In two minds about swapping Smith for Toops TBH. Both have impact off the bench so i'm splitting hairs.

carinashark

First Grade
I just watched the Broncos game again. I think there is so much negativity here ( no wonder the players think we are a bunch of wankers) and I wonder how many actually watched the game the whole way through? The first half was terrible , we did not have an answer for the likes of Locky, Hannant,Hodges, Wallace , YowYeh, Cory Parker, all SSO players playing at home and a team that has played a lot of games together. Huge amount of possesion and field position in the first 35 min. Our guys , 20somethings,in the halves, Besty probably past it , Snowy playing injured , Doug playing as tho he had to make up for Snowy.
And then we have posters here saying we have no ticker , we gave up, the coach is crap and that we were embaressed.You know who you are , youve never played and you will never be invited to Gal's birthday party.You are the wankers.

Windy70

Juniors
Gards has to be injured or it's a gee up. I think we'll give the tits a belting personally.

Quigs

Immortal
I for one hope to see a bounce by the Sharkies.

I know it was very hard for me standing in a very crowded bar of donkeys supporters and being the only idiot there in a Lifes Good Sharks Jersey.

It was more of a target come 8.30ish than a rugby league jersey.

Yeah we will kick the Tits arse this saturday night, I will back Princes's House on it.

Quigs

Immortal
It's got to be getting close to our turn to get a half decent center in our ranks.

One that is not at or nearing the end of his career.

They tell me everything works in cycles.

M2D2

Bench
Team should be:

1. Gardner
2. Gordon
3. Mills
4. Leutele
5. Stapleton
6. Kelly
7. Townsend
8. Cordoba
9. Morris
10. Douglas
11. Smith
12. Gallen
13. Graham

14. Tupou
15. Mannah
16. Frizzell
17. Tagatese
Will you PLEASE shut the f**k up about this.
Hes not f**king ready yet. From all reports last week Porter came on and played better than him.

Latest posts