What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Tigers

Micistm

Bench
I reckon this week is gonna be a turn about from round 1, IMO the teams that lost last week will get the points this week. That seemed to be a trend early last season too.
Watch the Warriors blow a perfectly good theory out of the water ;-)

Meth

Staff member
It's a big assignment in Sydney though where he will mark Lote Tuqiri and joked that he "might just have to go for the knees", a not so subtle reference to the way Manu Vatuvei was lowered and injured by a Parramatta tackle last weekend.

haha

I reckon this week is gonna be a turn about from round 1, IMO the teams that lost last week will get the points this week. That seemed to be a trend early last season too.
Watch the Warriors blow a perfectly good theory out of the water ;-)
I wish i read this post yesterday before i put my tips on good call. Its pissing down in sydney now i think that will really help the warriors out and at $2.80 look good value to me