What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Titans

Big Marn

Juniors
Warriors.
1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Rocco Berry
4. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Mitchell Barnett
11. Jackson Ford
12. Jacob Laban
13. Tohu Harris
14. Dylan Walker
15. Tom Ale
16. Zyon Maiu'u
17. Paul Roache
18. Adam Pompey 20. Taine Tuaupiki 21. Ali Leiataua 22. Edward Kosi 23. Tanner Stowers-Smith

Titans.
1. AJ Brimson
2. Alofiana Khan-Pereira
3. Brian Kelly
4. Harley Smith-Shields
5. Jojo Fifita
6. Tanah Boyd
7. Kieran Foran
8. Moeaki Fotuaika
9. Chris Randall
10. Jaimin Jolliffe
11. David Fifita
12. Beau Fermor
13. Klese Haas
14. Sam Verrills
15. Erin Clark
16. Isaac Liu
17. Josiah Pahulu
18. Joe Stimson 19. Tony Francis 20. Aaron Schoupp 21. Keano Kini 22. Jacob Alick-wiencke

vvvrulz

Coach
Montoya staying on doesn't bother me, though it's got to be last chance saloon.

Chuffed to see Walker back, I'm backing us to bounce back strongly.

Zyon is here. Once he gets big minutes I can hear the cringe salivating commentary from both kiwi and especially aussie commentators coming to fruition. Prepare for the cringe. Good luck to Zyon Maiu'u and the team vs Titans.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Montoya staying on doesn't bother me, though it's got to be last chance saloon.

Chuffed to see Walker back, I'm backing us to bounce back strongly.
Montoya stays for mine because I’m really not convinced that Pompey or Kosi on the wing are upgrades.
Keen to see Mai’u get his shot, hopefully he gets decent minutes

Meth

Staff member
Montoya stays for mine because I’m really not convinced that Pompey or Kosi on the wing are upgrades.

Thats fair enough.

pompey is a centre.

not sure where Kosi is.

other option is Leiataua to centre and RTS to the wing

Meth

Staff member
Regardless of RTS not looking his best for 80 yet, he’s too class to not have somewhere

Big Marn

Juniors
I wonder about Ali too. He looked great in his debut then got injured for several weeks last season.
I havent been following the reserve grade team so i dont know how hes going but obviously not well enough that Webby has no choice but to pick him.
However i would like to see him get a go sooner rather than later. As much as i think Berry has come on since his first season, theres still rocks in his game. It was poor discipline (2 times in a row) that completely changed the momentum of the game last week when we had the foot on the Dragons throats and thats the sort of thing that pisses me off the most.
And now that everyone has sorted out our pet move, the right hand side looks limp. I would like to swap Ali in for one game with Berry and see what happens, as i think we need more strike, that Berry just doesnt have.

Last edited:

ozenzud

Juniors
The injury list is ridiculous. In the press they are implying that SJ should be on it. I have a real bad feeling about this game.

Meth

Staff member
Berry hasn’t been flash the last 2 weeks, but good overall. Still our best centre this season

Meth

Staff member
Pompey performed admirably as a fill in. We are shorter on wingers than centres right now

Meth

Staff member
Khan-Pereira v Montoya is a mismatch as far as speed goes.

I'm also a little worried about the Fifita side, not only because Laban is new and it's a big ask, but also because that whole side has been pretty woeful defensively.

Scott

Bench
It will be DWZ marking AKP.

I'd like to Ali in the team somewhere - the only option currently is either left wing or left centre (with RTS moving to the wing).

I'm hoping Laban offers more punch with the ball on the right side. With SJ not being able to train much, it's unlikely they will have the neccesary reps in to have that happen. We are just going to have to keep grinding away until we get some more troops back.

JJ

Immortal
Wherever he plays, RTS needs time... I think at fullback he'd quickly become one of the elites again, and better than CNK (and that's no slight on him), at centre it'll take longer, but I don't see why he won't become one of the best by the end of the year - guess I am just stating the obvious

nswarrior

Juniors
Why are we such hot favourites for the game, Titans paying over $4. I know Titans haven’t won a game but they have been close and improving with some great finishers with speed in the team

Latest posts