What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team VS Warriors - Debuts Galore!!

eels_fan

First Grade
Eels: 1. Tom Humble 2. Luke Burt 3. Joel Reddy 4. Jonathon Wright 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Jeff Robson 7. Daniel Mortimer 8. Nathan Cayless (C) 9. Matthew Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C) 12. Brendan Oake 13. Feleti Mateo
Interchange: 14. Kris Keating 15. Patrick O’Hanlon 16. Justin Horo 17. Pele Peletelese; Reserves: 19. Mitchell Allgood 20. Manase Manuokafoa
Match officials TBA

Source: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=363675

Eels Dude

Coach
Interesting side. I guess without Poore, Smith, Mannah, Grothe, Hayne, Shacks, and Tahu unavailable Ando doesn't have much choice but to make changes.

Parra Guru

Coach
Wow. Looking forward to seeing how they'll go. I'd start Horo instead of Oake though.... Maybe they will.

True EEL

Bench
looks good to me
injuries etc forced a lot of change, but good to see some fresh faces getting a taste, might also raise the enthusiasm levels too?

more importantly, i like the positional changes - and i'll put my hand up as openly wanting the earlier changes to have 6. K Keating, 7. Mortimer and 9. Robson - but clearly after some initial success, the experiment was not working

so i'm glad to see the changes in team structure, they were needed and i for one hope Jeff Robson goes well, whether at 5/8 or half.....Mortimer needs some help and outside of putting the pouting Feleti there, something had to give

good also to see Matt Keating back, he cops a pasting by some around here, but i have a lot of time for him actually

Kris Keating is a little dead to me over his signing backflip.....

stuke

Bench
Horo has made a great impact off the bench so far this season and by starting Oake he gives Horo the opportunity to keep doing what he has been so far. as True EEL mentioned I would also say it is a fall back option for DA to ensure he is going to get value out of his bench rotation.

parra pete

Referee
Plenty of hair, and not much flair in the lineup..Good luck to the boys. A win coming up...
Come on down for Pie in the Sky weekend (*game Saturday night), and get back to Sydney on Sunday in time to catch the match on Channel 9...

attamarrap

Juniors
I'd like to see manakafoa start instead of oake what position does O'Hanlon play back row I'm guessing? when is anthony mitchell gonna get a run? any news on how he is going?

Nikki

Coach
Thank christ NSW cup have the bye!! lol. Cant wait to see how Pele goes! And Mitchy Allgood

kanseki

Juniors
well if allgood is the great player that everyone has been saying he is. heres the chance for him to prove himself to us. show us hes got the skills to make it into FG

Latest posts