What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Sandow not there makes paulo's role redundant kelly will play seffa's role in organising the forwards and structure and hopefully doesn't run sideways.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Sandow not there makes paulo's role redundant kelly will play seffa's role in organising the forwards and structure and hopefully doesn't run sideways.

YES. How come no one has said this before? You're our hero and saviour. Is there any way that this post can be archived?

forward pass

Coach
All Kelly has to do is feed the guys outside him some good ball and kick us out of trouble. Nothing more.

I know he is no superstar and never will be but hopefully he carry out a basic job without trying to set the world on fire.

whall15

Coach
Oh god no, not f**king Luke Kelly.

Then again, we have won 32.14% of matches with Kelly and 33.84% with Sandow so if stats don't lie it shouldn't be much difference.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So the good of Sef being dropped is cancelled out Kelly coming back, good to see Tep and Pauli back in the squad.

Eelementary

Post Whore
All Kelly has to do is feed the guys outside him some good ball and kick us out of trouble. Nothing more.

I know he is no superstar and never will be but hopefully he carry out a basic job without trying to set the world on fire.

That's what Sandow has been doing, and we've sucked.

Once we're in the opposition 20, Kelly needs to be able to create extra sets or points, and I'm not sure he's better than Sandow.

whall15

Coach
Interesting little stat I found looking for that win percentage. Zero Parramatta first grade players who have played at least one match this year have won a majority of matches for Parramatta.

The closest are Beau Champion (1/2), Richie Fa'aoso (2/4), William Hopoate (14/28), Manu Ma'u (11/22) and Pauli Pauli (9/18) with a 50% win/loss ratio.

Bazal

Post Whore
Kelly at the very least has a good kicking game, which is an improvement. Really the major thing is Sef gone. Given we fair no better with Sandow wins wise over Kelly I say look at the positives haha

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Interesting little stat I found looking for that win percentage. Zero Parramatta first grade players who have played at least one match this year have won a majority of matches for Parramatta.

The closest are Beau Champion (1/2), Richie Fa'aoso (2/4), William Hopoate (14/28), Manu Ma'u (11/22) and Pauli Pauli (9/18) with a 50% win/loss ratio.

half our team are below 40% as well

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Kelly at the very least has a good kicking game, which is an improvement. Really the major thing is Sef gone. Given we fair no better with Sandow wins wise over Kelly I say look at the positives haha

Imo Kelly can play, but he always seems a step behind.

Let's see how he goes (and I'll support the bloke even though I'm not keen).

zipzip man

Juniors
Because he's been terrible or because if his off field indiscretion. Take your pick

He's been terrible.... you're as bad as Brad.
So we can put the loss on Sunday down to Sandow can we? what a f@cken joke. As far as I am aware we don't even know what happened in regards to the car.

If that is all BA has got to get us going we're in all sorts of trouble, and on our way to another spoon.

Bureta Faraimo scores 3 tries and gets dropped!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Richie Fa'aoso gets knocked out every second and Terepo can't catch a ball,lol at these two guys getting bench spots.

whall15

Coach
It has to be for the car accident, he hasn't been bad enough to justify the inclusion of Luke Kelly.

Latest posts