What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

Swiftstylez

Bench
Dont bother expecting anything out of this game, lets see how much better the team is without sandow (tip: he isnt the problem) Let norman have the reigns hahahaaha We are going to get flogged by a team that has a poor record in nsw. Not even dropping paulo will save us

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought somebody said we have 2nd tier cap probs so why kelly.

I recall kelly was booted out of the club last year but begged BA for another chance. So i wouldn't think he would be top 25.

Because there is no other option apart from Sandow and that hasn't worked.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Really? Then why are we incapable of scoring tries or getting repeat sets in the opposing 20, oh great Parramatta/Storm/Souths messiah?

Why is our defence so terrible and our discipline so poor? It isnt sandow and you will get what you deserve for death riding someone who has been vital in any games we have won this year. Hayne "achieved everything he could" before leaving and there is no truer statement because he knew deep down that this team has a pissweak attitude problem that has been festering in our culture for a decade. Get a reality check.

Bazal

Post Whore
Why is our defence so terrible and our discipline so poor? It isnt sandow and you will get what you deserve for death riding someone who has been vital in any games we have won this year. Hayne "achieved everything he could" before leaving and there is no truer statement because he knew deep down that this team has a pissweak attitude problem that has been festering in our culture for a decade. Get a reality check.

I'd love to see where I've deathridden anyone, you melodramatic imbecile. Sandow deserves to be dropped, if nothing else to give him a f**king reality check. He has been poor at best since the Souths game. Our defence has been poor? Yes, at times it has, particularly on the edges. But ask yourself how many games we would have won if we could convert all the tackles in the opposition twenty into at least a few tries? It's patently obvious that we struggle to score when given good field position. Who's in charge of attacking options in the twenty?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

lol

stop posting

Swiftstylez

Bench
Sandow has one of the leading try assist counts in the nrl. He touched the ball in both of our tries and two potential tries last round. Our defence is the worst in the nrl.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sandow has one of the leading try assist counts in the nrl. He touched the ball in both of our tries and two potential tries last round. Our defence is the worst in the nrl.

He's ranked 11th in the NRL. Kane Elgey and Chad Townsend have more than he does ffs.

Taka has 2/3 as many as Sandow!

Swiftstylez

Bench
He's ranked 11th in the NRL. Kane Elgey and Chad Townsend have more than he does ffs.

Taka has 2/3 as many as Sandow!

Hahahaha he is equal 5th in the nrl on six, you say you arent scapegoating but post shit like this.?

Kelly = instant spoon. Stuart did it in a spoon year and dropped sandow its like nothing changes. Bring back tim smith

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Omg, Kelly in a NRL team, I am in Italy in Capri and speechless.not at the view, which is breathtaking, but fmd Kelly picked- unbelievable ��

Swiftstylez

Bench
Omg, Kelly in a NRL team, I am in Italy in Capri and speechless.not at the view, which is breathtaking, but fmd Kelly picked- unbelievable ��

I think brad arthur is doing a ricky, winning the spoon so he can get out of his contract and get the f**k out of here. He is replicating ricky stuart tactics.

Gronk

Staff member

Yeah we see you mate.

FordCapri.jpg

You poor bugger, Delboy. Better than being in Kellyville at the time of Kelly's return I guess.

Latest posts