What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

hindy111

Post Whore
Im making the call-Luke Kelly too go better than expected on saturday.
I have watched him a few times at wenty, he is not as bad as people make out.He does not have the running game of Sandow but he has a cripser pass and can throw a cut out ball.He has a better short kicking game too.

Now leading the VB nsw cup is Mounties.And steering them around is a guy call Josh Mcrone. He would be the perfect mid season transfer.Ircky re-signed till 2016 and is not part of there plans so they would have to pay a fair wack of the deal. He will be better then Sandow and Kelly. Id be more than happy to release sandow for a deal in the UK which im sure he would kill it over there.

Last edited:
If Kelly plays within his considerable limitations he won't be our biggest problem. And in net terms Kelly in / Seffa out seems to have allowed a more balanced 17. I could, of course, look like a giant f**kwit after the weekend is out.

yy_cheng

Coach
You guys kidding? Kelly kicks out on the full, kicks straight to the fullback, passes behind our support and runners and then had the audacity to blame others. The only improvement we will get is defence

Noise

Coach
Kelly at the very least has a good kicking game, which is an improvement. Really the major thing is Sef gone. Given we fair no better with Sandow wins wise over Kelly I say look at the positives haha

You serious? His long kicking game is arse and his rate of repeat sets is worse than Sandows.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's been terrible.... you're as bad as Brad.
So we can put the loss on Sunday down to Sandow can we? what a f@cken joke. As far as I am aware we don't even know what happened in regards to the car.

If that is all BA has got to get us going we're in all sorts of trouble, and on our way to another spoon.

Bureta Faraimo scores 3 tries and gets dropped!

His complete lack.of ability to steer the side in attack or put in a fifth tackle kick that would be acceptable in park footy had a lot to do with the loss, that's correct.

Kelly isn't perfect, but at the very least Sandow needs a savage kick up the arse.

yy_cheng

Coach
If Kelly plays within his considerable limitations he won't be our biggest problem. And in net terms Kelly in / Seffa out seems to have allowed a more balanced 17. I could, of course, look like a giant f**kwit after the weekend is out.

The problem is that he thinks he is Andrew Johns and so will try to try anything to impress to keep his position

Bazal

Post Whore
You serious? His long kicking game is arse and his rate of repeat sets is worse than Sandows.

His kicking game has been quite good in the games I've seen for Wenty this year. Compared to Sandow anyway. Whether he translates that to first grade is another matter obviously.

Bazal

Post Whore
Im making the call-Luke Kelly too go better than expected on saturday.
I have watched him a few times at wenty, he is not as bad as people make out.He does not have the running game of Sandow but he has a cripser pass and can throw a cut out ball.He has a better short kicking game too.

Now leading the VB nsw cup is Mounties.And steering them around is a guy call Josh Mcrone. He would be the perfect mid season transfer.Ircky re-signed till 2016 and is not part of there plans so they would have to pay a fair wack of the deal. He will be better then Sandow and Kelly. Id be more than happy to release sandow for a deal in the UK which im sure he would kill it over there.

Even Kelly is better than McCrone. Shit Peats or IDG would be a better 7 than McCrone. He's awful

BennyBoy

Juniors
Kelly is the definition of awful. Looks like BA is doing a Sticky and just giving up on this year.

zipzip man

Juniors
His complete lack.of ability to steer the side in attack or put in a fifth tackle kick that would be acceptable in park footy had a lot to do with the loss, that's correct.

Kelly isn't perfect, but at the very least Sandow needs a savage kick up the arse.

You look back through all the games this season and I'll bet you can count on both hands how many times Sandow has the option on the last tackle. More times than not it's Corey's play and he is shocking 9 times out of 10.

Bazal

Post Whore
You look back through all the games this season and I'll bet you can count on both hands how many times Sandow has the option on the last tackle. More times than not it's Corey's play and he is shocking 9 times out of 10.

So where the f**k is the 150 game halfback? Watch the top halfbacks, they will push merkins out if the way if they have to. Sandow is the halfback. He refuses to take charge.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Well then Sandow should be calling for the ball. He is after all our dominant half and should be demanding the ball on the last tackle. Sandow gets more ball on the last than Corey on the last inside the opposition 30.

Chipmunk

Coach

At least we cannot say that we didn't give Kelly a chance. We're playing a team that can beat themselves better than us, so we're a real chance if we just keep it simple.

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought somebody said we have 2nd tier cap probs so why kelly.

I recall kelly was booted out of the club last year but begged BA for another chance. So i wouldn't think he would be top 25.

Latest posts