What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs whoever we're losing to next week

Jono078

Referee
BEST TIPPED FOR SHOCK SWITCH

The Knights are considering a shock positional switch for Bradman Best, hatching a plan to turn the gun centre into a barnstorming winger in the mould of Brian To’o.

At 103kg, Best would challenge Parramatta’s Maika Sivo as the NRL’s biggest winger.

Sidelined with a broken thumb and not expected back for at least four weeks, Best had failed to have the type of impact that he had in 2020 after bursting onto the scene as an 18-year-old wrecking ball a year earlier.

The Knights want Best involved in play as much as possible and believe that he will get more opportunities to run the ball on the wing. Best has had limited opportunities this year with his average possessions per game dropping to 15.

Best has the potential to have a To’o-like work-rate impact on his team given he has both the size and speed to become a yardage machine.

Imagine AOB's excuses the next time we play the Roosters! If we can't compete in the air with Edrick Lee then wtf we gonna do with Best?

Best and To'o are so different. To'o has a crazy gas tank and can bounce off tacklers. Best will be gassed so hard.

I totally thought it would say maybe convert him to second row. I realize the gas tank and defence may not hold up there but might be better switch than wing?

Or AOB can stop f**king moving young players around and let them perfect their craft in one position.

Jono078

Referee
Early talks are Milf wont be good to go next week..

We'll finally get the halves combination we've waited all season for.

6 Crossland
7 Clune

Sharks better bring their A-game.

Frederick

Staff member
Last game of a miserable season. May as well try something bold to go out on a high and give the crowd something to cheer

1. Tamika Upton
2. Kiana Takairangi
3. Shanice Parker
4. Bobbi Law
5. Autumn-Rain Stephens-Daly
6. Kira Dibb
7. Jesse Southwell
8. Caitlan Johnston
9. Olivia Higgins
10. Millie Boyle (C)
11. Romy Teitzel
12. Yasmin Clydsdale
13. Simone Karpani

14. Emma Manzelmann
15. Tayla Predebon
16. Kyra Simon
17. Makenzie Weale

Yosh

Coach
What's worse in you guy's opinion?

1. Hoy or 3. Gagai?

I think Gagai should have been played at wing after Origin. I can't watch another minute if Hoy at fullback. I would rather us just play with 12...

Loose Cannon

Bench
What's worse in you guy's opinion?

1. Hoy or 3. Gagai?

I think Gagai should have been played at wing after Origin. I can't watch another minute if Hoy at fullback. I would rather us just play with 12...
Opposition would only need 10 either way.

Latest posts