What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs whoever we're losing to next week

Frederick

Staff member
Ponga
Lee
Best
Gagai
Tuala
Clifford
Clune
Klemmer
Mann
Jacob
Frizell
Simi
Sue

Dan
Leo
TBA
Tex (emergency only)

If Clune isn't fit, play Tex at FB and Ponga at 5/8 and add another TBA to the bench.

Yosh

Coach
Safitis look so soft this year. Where is our aggression going to come from if our two big boys don't bring it? Klemmer was immense. I would love to see Thompson play more minutes. I think he can easily play that 13 role when Mann needs a rest and stay on to play front row.

Lee was better than Tuala for sure this week. I wouldn't mind seeing Young and Lee start for us. We could bomb all day long.

Old dog

Juniors
So he is the new Mann, give him a season and we will be talking him up while we knock someone else, like a Hoy.
We lose and a player cops the blame, the other 16 are ok even though we all talked about not expecting anything from him

TooheysNew

Coach
So he is the new Mann, give him a season and we will be talking him up while we knock someone else, like a Hoy.
We lose and a player cops the blame, the other 16 are ok even though we all talked about not expecting anything from him
I swear you don't watch games sometimes.

Old dog

Juniors
I watch the games I just don’t blame one player for the loss, most on here jump on the bandwagon one knocks all knock. obi picked him to play, reason ??? Let’s be fair dinkum lots played below best, yes refereeing was a bit biased, Pack was mixed, Klem, Frizell ok, Both Safs and Jones not so, Right side attack was ok but defence was not so, Ponga had his moments but through all that the emphasis on performance was Crossland despite most before the game concerned but by the standards of acceptable performance was he worse than everyone else. It was his first game this year as 7 in a must win game and his forwards let him down

We have seen that pretty much all of "the other 16" have something to offer at least (see Roosters and Tigers games)

Phoenix has presented with net zero right now

Spot On

Coach
I watch the games I just don’t blame one player for the loss, most on here jump on the bandwagon one knocks all knock. obi picked him to play, reason ??? Let’s be fair dinkum lots played below best, yes refereeing was a bit biased, Pack was mixed, Klem, Frizell ok, Both Safs and Jones not so, Right side attack was ok but defence was not so, Ponga had his moments but through all that the emphasis on performance was Crossland despite most before the game concerned but by the standards of acceptable performance was he worse than everyone else. It was his first game this year as 7 in a must win game and his forwards let him down

The team is substandard where it matters most - physicality with and without the ball. Sure it makes a huge difference when you have players with high levels of skill but we can’t even compete in what matters most - aggression and physicality. Competing on every play, every time.

It is still a contact sport and for some reason we are effing soft.

Again.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
The team is substandard where it matters most - physicality with and without the ball. Sure it makes a huge difference when you have players with high levels of skill but we can’t even compete in what matters most - aggression and physicality. Competing on every play, every time.

It is still a contact sport and for some reason we are effing soft.

Again.
THE most important component of the game for mine, and totally not skill related. A burning hunger, drive and a relentless will to win.

Most of the time we look like we are going through the motions, I've see only glimpses of it, a draw with the Panthers couple of years back, and a win against the Roosters at home ( Pearce kissed the emblem )

ryan.a87

Juniors
Ponga
Lee
Hunt
Gagai
Tuala
Clifford
Clune
Klem
Randall
Thompson
Sisagi
Frizell
Mann

???
JSaf
Dsaf
Jones

Jono078

Referee
Is Barnett back? Please tell me he is. Although he may phone it in knowing he won't be part of this rabble next year.

Latest posts