What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams: Saints v Melb

Southernsaint

Staff member
Yeah, if we're ever going to beat them, playing them minus Cronk & Slater would have to be a golden opportunity...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
RedVDave said:
hey Willow I have been sending you loads of emails let us know if you getting them otherwise I will look like a f**kwit for sending them to the wrong person! lol also I owe you a sinats book hoepfully I will give it to ya next week at the Manly game.
Haven't looked this arvo but no emails to my knowledge.
swilliams@leagueunlimited.com
You got he right one?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah, that'll get to me mate.

Might have been picked as spam. What was in the subject line?

Try the other email addy and I'll keep a look for it.

RedVDave

First Grade
Willow said:
Yeah, that'll get to me mate.

Might have been picked as spam. What was in the subject line?

Try the other email addy and I'll keep a look for it.

the subject was all the names of the players in which I had pcitures for, and I do not know your other email, I can either ask father ted or if you wanna send it over the net. lol but I can understand if you dont wanna do that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Father has my mobile number Dave. Give me a buzz and we'll sort it out real quick.

RedVDave

First Grade
Willow said:
The Father has my mobile number Dave. Give me a buzz and we'll sort it out real quick.

ok awesome sounds good I have also sent him an email asking for yours! cheers mate havva good one yeah! sorry to talk about things on this forum not relating to the topic!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
RedVDave said:
sorry to talk about things on this forum not relating to the topic!
lol. I'm sure everyone was hanging out for the next gripping episode. ;-)

RedVDave

First Grade
Willow said:
lol. I'm sure everyone was hanging out for the next gripping episode. ;-)

hahahahha, hey man please let me know if you get those emails too yeah! you going Manly game next week? I must give you that book! anyway take care champ.