What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Cowboys

Team Looks a little better.... Don't know why Delaney is still in the team. Surely Paulo or Zeb or feleti would give us more from the bench than him.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nice team...hope they run out that way though, Tim and Vella still have to pass fitness tests don't they?

fish eel

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
Team Looks a little better.... Don't know why Delaney is still in the team. Surely Paulo or Zeb or feleti would give us more from the bench than him.

Totally agree.

And if second tier salary cap is the concern, Zeb should play.

He would provide more go forward, lacking on the weekend, and isnt heading to the gold coast at the end of the season

caylo

Bench
lol at mick... yer delaney does do that better, mabey thats brians influence on JT, brian seemed to ecourage his players running sideways. :)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Burt mustnt be 100% from running into the posts, cause Im surprised he's 18th man.

Good to see Timmy smith and Vella back.

Congrats to Trent Hodgkinson for making his RUN on debut in PL but does anyone else think that it's a slap in the face to Blake Green to put him at 5/8??

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Congrats to Trent Hodgkinson for making his RUN on debut in PL but does anyone else think that it's a slap in the face to Blake Green to put him at 5/8??

I don't think so. Blake is more suited to 5/8.

Avenger

Immortal
Jake the snake said:

Jake

I watched Blake closely on Sunday, I am one of his biggest fans but let me tell you I reckon Timmy is way ahead of him.

Inu did look disinterested to me. His goalkicking was also shocking.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm not 100% sure of the PL eligibility rules but has anyone considered that they are trying to keep these young blokes eligibility up so that they don't suffer like Cannings and Petersen did last year?

cardinal

Juniors
Jake the snake said:

He needs to play 5/8 all the time because while Tim is at the club he will always be the first choice halfback. Blakes only chance at 1st grade is at 5/8.

mighty eel

Juniors
My line up would be

1 Mckinnon
2 Hayne
3 B.Smith
4 Burt
5 Grothe
6 Morris
7 T.Smith
8 Cordoba
9 Riddell
10 Robinson
11 Hindmarsh
12 Morrison
13 O'Dwyer

14 Marsh
15 Widders
16 Mateo/Paulo
17 Vella

Very f**kin pieced off with Delaney Chosen he was our worst player against Broncos.

fish eel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
I'm not 100% sure of the PL eligibility rules but has anyone considered that they are trying to keep these young blokes eligibility up so that they don't suffer like Cannings and Petersen did last year?

I'd be very disappointed if we were not picking kids to make sure they could play in the premier league finals, if that's what you are saying?