What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Dragons

Glenn

First Grade
eelavation said:
don't be surprised if Wade plays, for who? I don't know.

Hmm Wade for Luke B, could explain why Delaney is on the bench (to have two frontline goal kicking options) :-k

Redback71

First Grade
where a bit thin on the bench me thinks, i just dont know about this one maybe we can take a leaf out of the tigers book, there pretty small up front and managed to give the broncos a hiding, theyll have to use the home crowd to their advantage.

Mr_E

Juniors
Redback71 says:
"theyll have to use the home crowd to their advantage."

But I say nay, it's our (the home crowd) responsibility to be louder then last week and encourage them to bring home another win. Everyone bring your big cheering voices.:D

C'mon Eels supporters bring on Friday.

True EEL

Bench
Good to see JT didn't freak out and promote someone who wasn't ready and went with a safe option Chad or Hindy up front and Wags into the backrow

geez i like JT as a coach

caylo

Bench
to be honest id say our back three are the most important. head has a on of the best kicking game in the comp, must defuse his bomb ala timmy last year. although i dunno how effective they will be, hayne, grothe are the best in the NRL under the high ball in attack and defence. benny is no slouch either. must wotch the short grubber, i think grothe in a lil slow to turn and chase. but if their kicking game is off, wotch out. benny will more likley mark creigh, which will be intresting. wotch benny nullify him. also the pack, very fit, must come off their line, to hold bailey ryles poore sims from getting a role on.

sooperdooper

First Grade
why would you want someone like taia on the bench?
it was proven he cant handle the pace, delaney can play solid and we have seen far from the best of him...
what ben smith is doing out there is what delaney has been doing all year, playing solid while the other centre/wing play great and score...

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
NRL vs St George Ill.
@ Parramatta Stadium on
Fri 4August @ 7:30pm
1 – Luke BURT
2 – Jarryd HAYNE
3 – Luke O’DWYER
4 – Ben SMITH
5 – Eric GROTHE
6 – John MORRIS
7 – Jeremy SMITH
8 – Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 – Mark RIDDELL
10 – Chad ROBINSON
11 – Nathan HINDMARSH
12 – Daniel WAGON
13 – Glenn MORRISON
14 – PJ MARSH
15 - Dean WIDDERS
16 – Josh CORDOBA
17 – Brett DELANEY

Coach – Jason Taylor

Prem. League vs Dragons
@ Parramatta Stadium on
Fri 4 August @ 5:30pm
1 – Joel REDDY
2 – Etu UAISELE
3 – Matt PETERSEN
4 – Kris INU
5 – John WILLIAMS
6 – Feleti MATEO
7 – Blake GREEN
8 – Peter LEWIS
9 – Drew DALTON
10 – Junior PAULO
11 – Brendan OAKE
12 – Zeb TAIA
13 – Henry PERENARA
14 – Marcus PERENARA
15 – Ben TAIA
16 – Aaron WOOD
17 – John FRITH
18 – Tim WYNN
19 – Jim STORER

Coach – Craig Culnane

Jersey Flegg vs Dragons
@ Parramatta Stadium
Fri 4 August at 2:40pm
1 – KJ MacKENZIE
2 – Alex SAVAIINAEA
3 – Tony WILLIAMS
4 – Ben FARRAR
5 – Fareni MOEFAAUO
6 – Jonathan TAVINOR
7 – Trent HODKINSON
8 – Broderick WRIGHT
9 – Ray NASSO
10 – Justin WOOD
11 – Martin LEWIS
12 – Kurt SORENSEN
13 – Kris KEATING
14 – James BOUSTANI
15 – Taulima TAUTAI
16 – Sarkis DAHER
17 – Duan POANEKI
18 – Simon MICALLEF
21 - Tim ROBINSON

Coach – Troy Pezet

Damn you, traitor! :fist:

bartman

Immortal
Interesting side. Guess they're favouring Chad over any other avilable options to fill the starting prop role. I didn't understand why Delaney was on the bench as a centre, but as has been said that gives the option of swapping O'Dwyer into the pack or Delaney himself.

There's going to be a lot of forward work to be done, and the rotation will need to keep guys fresh for a quality performance for the whole 80. No Tahu return yet I guess....

Latest posts