What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Panthers

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm actually disapointed that Inu didn't retain his spot, he showed more spark and better defense in 1 game then Tahu has in three.

Imo if Pj is out Keating has got to come in to the side, no disrespect to Green who played very well but Keating is the type of player we need at hooker, not blake well atleast not as an impact player.

Bigfella

Coach
Remember his game v Penrith last year - was it JT's first as coach?

Amazing effort and got absolutely no support.

V1er

Juniors
I remember that game, Hayne came up with one of the best try saving tackles you'll ever see.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bigfella said:
Remember his game v Penrith last year - was it JT's first as coach?

Amazing effort and got absolutely no support.

Yeah it was. We were extremely flat that night and never looked like wining for 90 percent of it, but Fui was exceptional. I still believe he can become the best prop in the game if he gets rid of the high tackles, the amount of line breaks this guy makes is just sensational. In the Roosters trial...apart from 3 dropped balls I think he also makde 3 breaks just by doing what he normally does.

Hellsy

Immortal
and JT stood on the field and shook every one of their hands as they left the field

Utey

Coach
How good was that week, the club was transformed! The Prems boys were clapping the FG'ers and it was just a different feel. Fui came out and just ripped their pack apart.

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
How good was that week, the club was transformed! The Prems boys were clapping the FG'ers and it was just a different feel. Fui came out and just ripped their pack apart.

are you still talking about the Penrith game last year at Penrith???..what was so good about that week?

* Our Head coach of 9 years walks away from the club

* Timmy and Pig were fined and dropped to PL

* The overall publicity around the club was sh*thouse.

The match was ok..I thought we did well considering we were short of troops and Fui was a standout but there wasn't anything about that week that made me happy.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
dazeely said:
exactly. how was he our worst. not sure what game you were watching. he ran with venom but yes dropped the ball on 2 or 3 occassions. needs to watch that but IMO he was good.

2 or 3? :lol: Check your eyes mate, he dropped the pill at least 4 times maybe more. Probably our only bad player against Canberra.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Is Tahu a certainty to play?

I'm kind of hoping he's still a few weeks away from getting back to full fitness. Krisnan doesn't deserve to be dropped, and at least he'll be here next year.

Bigfella

Coach
if Colonel is around he will know that Junior Moors is a great talent for the Panthers. I know there was some talk about us grabbing him in the offseason, but he is loking as damaging for them as Mateo has done for us.

he is as green and unpolished as mateo, but has the same [physical presence and skill. Definitely one to watch.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
are you still talking about the Penrith game last year at Penrith???..what was so good about that week?

* Our Head coach of 9 years walks away from the club

* Timmy and Pig were fined and dropped to PL

* The overall publicity around the club was sh*thouse.

The match was ok..I thought we did well considering we were short of troops and Fui was a standout but there wasn't anything about that week that made me happy.

It was just different to me, I've never known a club which hasn't been coached by Smithy. It was just a new feel. A new era if you will.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bigfella said:
if Colonel is around he will know that Junior Moors is a great talent for the Panthers. I know there was some talk about us grabbing him in the offseason, but he is loking as damaging for them as Mateo has done for us.

he is as green and unpolished as mateo, but has the same [physical presence and skill. Definitely one to watch.

He actually agreed to terms before his manager David Riolo went back to the Panthers and got him an extra few K's..

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
It was just different to me, I've never known a club which hasn't been coached by Smithy. It was just a new feel. A new era if you will.

well it was different that's for sure..personally I don't want to experiance it again and I'm sure that club doesn't either.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Bigfella said:

jnr is a good player... has been earmarked for success for a few years now! few injuries here and there has hindered his development but watch out for him... not just yet he needs more game time but he can play

The Colonel

Immortal
Bigfella said:

Yes, I have been watching him play with great interest and he has been playing some decent football..... was very disappointed to hear we missed out on him.