What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams you like

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Delusional fans? Honestly, it's one bloke with a troll account. Most of the Souths fans here more or less mind there own business. I think most people here can't stand us because of Crowe - which to be fair I can understand - and it has little or nothing to do with Bunnies Man.

Anyhow, for what it's worth I'm indifferent to every club outside of Sydney. I could give reasons why I dislike every other club - some more than others.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Have chilled out re. hate of other clubs since 2010, except for the Cheats mainly. And have a few absolute wanker Tigers fans in my office, not to mention the media/refs love-in but still nothing compared to my dislike for Melbourne

Parra Pride

Referee
I hate all 15 NRL teams that aren't the Parramatta Eels, and the reason I hate them is because they aren't the Parramatta Eels.

RABK

Referee
Manly are my 2nd team. Sharks are 3rd.

I don't support either side but if Knights aren't in the finals i'd cheer for those two sides.

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Im a Norths fan and support them in NSW cup basically

I like the Chooks, always a big fan of Freddy as a player so when Norths got the boot from the big time they're the side i pay attention to in first grade, plus Anzac Day is the best footy day of the year.

Tigers play great footy, see them a bit cos dad sorta supports them these days, laugh at everyone starting to dislike them and not rate their players cos they get talked up on here.

Respect Souths for getting back in the comp the way they did, and the whole lol@souffs thing i find really f**king annoying. But dont actually support them at all.

Love the way the Warriors play footy at present as well, and like NZ as a country so dont mind them going well

f**king hate Manly, Brisbane and Canterbury, for a variety of reasons. Dont like Melbourne, St George or Cronulla. Couldnt give a shit about the rest. Especially matches such as Gold Coast vs Nth Qld, just do not care apart from footy tipping.

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade
Can probably find a reason to hate every other team, but Dragons, Parra and Souffs can especially go and get f**ked.

baldie

Juniors
storm, the penalties for cheating were not hard enough either. Its bull crap they still have slater, cronk & smith.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Hate the DOGS - the fans especially

Hate the SHARKS - the club more so than the fans, most of the fans have a great sense of humour and humility but the club is a cancer that needs cutting out from the NRL as soon as possible

then it's a case of disliking a few teams like Wests (sick of the benji love) and the Donkeys (cheating rorters in 91 and 92) and Melbourne (cheating and refuse to be man enough to admit it)

I like Raiders and Warriors.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Delusional fans? Honestly, it's one bloke with a troll account. Most of the Souths fans here more or less mind there own business. I think most people here can't stand us because of Crowe - which to be fair I can understand - and it has little or nothing to do with Bunnies Man.

Anyhow, for what it's worth I'm indifferent to every club outside of Sydney. I could give reasons why I dislike every other club - some more than others.

You are right of course but if you guys win a comp the trolls will be completely unbearable and so while I would otherwise have a soft spot for Souths I also enjoy visiting this forum.

Galeforce

Bench
i only like Souths.
I hate the Roosters , Manly ( for Sattlers jaw and their buying raid) and Tigers ( 1969 GF laydowns and Benny Elias fake bite claim on Fenech). No problems with the rest of the teams.

some11

Referee
I think most people here can't stand us because of Crowe - which to be fair I can understand - and it has little or nothing to do with Bunnies Man.

No, I don't mind Rusty as he is good for the game.

Has everything to do with that bell-end. No humility, just endless humiliation.

Charlie124

First Grade
As a Cows fan i used to hate the Broncos more than any other team, but not really anymore. Now i just enjoy the QLD rivaly between us and them while my QLD hatred has moved on to the Titans - i certainly wouldnt say i like the broncos, just not hate anymore.

Teams I like:

Raiders - when on song they're great to watch and they remind me of the Cows style of play.
Tigers - i've never held a grudge over the '05 GF. Better team on the day and they also remind me of the Cows when they throw it around. Enjoy watching Benji play too.

Teams I Hate:

Melbourne - cheats, although Slater, Cronk and Smith are QLDers so its the club i hate, not the team.
Manly - Have always hated them, not even sure where it started.

Teams I LOL@:

50(c)uff$ - because LOL@50(u)ff$.

beave

Coach
Dragons by far. Best Jersey in the comp and I found they had the best fans to interact with (kograh that is) so i guess if the Cowboys were to get booted (heaven f**king forbid) then I guess i would be in the red V......

Latest posts