What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams you like

Danny-Boy

Juniors
I've always supported any team playing the Bulldogs, can't stand them.

But to answer your question, The LOL@PremiershipFavourites Wests Tigers. Never used to hate them, but they are now my most hated team along with the Bulldogs.

It's a combination of;
Benji, anything he does turns into a wankathon
Farah, sook grub diver rolled into the one package
the f**king favourable refs calls every f**king week
the f**king assy way they win their games
the f**king media wankfest when they are winning

RAAAAAGGGEEE!!!!

IanG

Coach
Knights supporter for 25 years
Adopted the Warriors as my 2nd team
Have a soft spot for Souths mainly cause of appaulingly they were treated by Murdoch and his cronies.
By default I probably would have been a Bulldogs Supporters had the Knights not come about

God-King Dean

Immortal
I've always supported any team playing the Bulldogs, can't stand them.

But to answer your question, The LOL@PremiershipFavourites Wests Tigers. Never used to hate them, but they are now my most hated team along with the Bulldogs.

It's a combination of;
Benji, anything he does turns into a wankathon
Farah, sook grub diver rolled into the one package
the f**king favourable refs calls every f**king week
the f**king assy way they win their games
the f**king media wankfest when they are winning

RAAAAAGGGEEE!!!!

No! We all love the Tigers! The media have assured me on several occasions!

gUt

Coach
I like the cows, warriors , sharks, and weirdly 5(c)uFF$. Hate manly, parra, dragons and roostards

AuDragon

Juniors
After yesterday, it's harder to say it, but I do have a soft spot for the Cows and I love the Warriors at the moment.
Strongly dislike Dragons and Storm, but respect them.

Manly is still the team I hate. Heaps of merkins in their team, even if Des departure and the likes of DCE, Foran and Ballin soften it a bit, but their fans make up for it. When compared to 5(c)uff$ fans, they only have the advantage their team actually achieves results.

Knights is starting to get on my nerves. There is no reason to put them on a pedestal just because Benny went there.
They don't even come near the quality Wayne had at his disposition at the Dragons, but they somehow became near favourites for the title? :crazy:

God-King Dean

Immortal
I dislike players more than actual clubs. Wanting the club to lose based more you who's suffering sustains me, AKA Robbie Farah.

407619-robbie-farah.jpg

583681-robbie-farah.jpg

Yes! Give me the tears! The sweet taste of unfathomable sadness......

oval

Juniors
First and foremost - I'm gay for the Sea Eagles.

Penrith are my second team by a fair margin cos of half my family.

I used to like the Titans but these days I rarely find myself cheering them on, maybe cos Prince is a little irritating and they're kinda bland.

Melbourne I absolutely despise with all my being. I enjoy hating them so much - always look forward to a Manly v Melbourne game. And I still cannot believe Manly beat them 40 nil in a GF. F*ck yeah!

The Dogs are fckd, and have probably overtaken the Broncos as my second most despised. Actually, when I think about it, when Melbourne are playing the Dogs this year I will, for the first time since 2006, be going for the Storm! I wanna see the Dogs fail this year. Cuns.

Like the Warriors and the Sharks and would be happy to see either of them win one.

I like Newcastle, more for the town and the league passion than the team itself.

Cowboys & Canberra - zzzzzz

The rest of the Sydney clubs I dislike in equal measure, although each year there are little changes and incidents which make me swing one way or the other... Even though as a general rule I dislike Parra, I would probably support them in a GF over a fair few other clubs...

Used to have a soft spot Souths, but Russel Crowe, Greg Inglis, their sense of entitlement and the working class myth (ever looked at house prices in da Bra?) all rub me the wrong way.

The Chooks I dislike less than I used to though they're still a bunch of nancy boys.

Apey

Staff member
Parra used to be my second favourite team until the 2009 wankfest over them and particularly Hayne. Even though they've been shit for few years now I find it hard to like them again because of that one year. Preferred them when they were closer to average.

I like the Storm, because I like watching Smith, Slater & Cronk running around plus they make almost everyone on this forum whine like little bitches.

Also I generally root for the Sharks when they are up against particular teams.

firechild

First Grade
Don't dislike the Warriors or Penrith. As a Manly fan I should hate Newcastle for their drug riddled grand final win in 1997 but I don't particularly dislike them and I always liked blokes like Johns (Andrew, his brother is a merkin), Harrigan and BK. Used to like the Tigers but have come to really dislike them over the past 2-3 years. Also liked the Dragons but a fair number of their fans are absolute merkins and they have a terrible sense of self entitlement. Melbourne, Brisbane, Parra and the Bulldogs can gagf. I actually liked Melbourne until about 2006 but everything they've done since then has shown them to be a disgusting club in every way.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Quiet like the sharks (my local team), raiders (Bronson is still a fav and like the way they play) and warriors

Dont like souffs (geniused fans, think the game owes them), dogs (terry lamb and was spat on by adult dogs fans when I was 13for no reason) parra (don't know why just do) and storm (cheating scum
, grubby plays)

Ohh yeah and I don't really like the dragons

adamkungl

Immortal
Don't mind Sharks, Tigers, Manly in Sydney.
Honestly couldn't give a f**k about any outside of Sydney team, not enough to hate or like.
Wouldn't mind seeing the Warriors get up though

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Warriors
Cowboys
Knights
Sharks
Panthers
Titans (but not today)

I used to like the Storm back in the Scott Hill days. But have hated them since they wiped their a** with the game.

_snafu_

Immortal
I had a soft spot for Annandale until they were chucked out of the comp. Still angry about it.

Hardyards

Juniors
I dislike players more than actual clubs. Wanting the club to lose based more you who's suffering sustains me, AKA Robbie Farah.

407619-robbie-farah.jpg

583681-robbie-farah.jpg

Yes! Give me the tears! The sweet taste of unfathomable sadness......

You would been batting off big time after the 2005 prelim then....

Latest posts