What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams you like

MacDougall

First Grade
I don't mind the Sharks, Dragons and Warriors. The rest can get f**ked.

Tigers supporter.

Like: Sharks, Broncos, Titans, Warriors
Despise: Dragons and Storm

Used to hate Manly but I think when they put 40 past Melbourne in a Grand Final they triggered something in me. Hated the Roosters when they were doing well but now they're useless and not worth the emotion. For some reason I seem to always support the team the Cowboys are playing against even though I quite like them and harbour them no ill will. 2005 Grand Final imprinted on my brain or something.

wibble

Bench
What you are unlikely to see on this forum:
A sharks fan with a soft spot for the Dragons
A Rabbits fan with a soft spot for the Roosters
A Roosters fan with a soft spot for the Rabbits
A Panthers fan with a soft spot for the Eels
A Raiders fan with a soft spot for the Knights

I would have said any other supporter having a soft spot for Manly or Storm but X factor has already blown that myth.

I think we like to bag out the Dragons, much like Aussie and NZ fans in the cricket, but many Sharks fans (including this one) do have a soft spot for the Dragons, since half our families support them.

In the unlikely event that the Sharks don't win a premiership, at least the bogan half of my family (sorry Mum!) can be happy if the Dragons win. Plus I always liked Illawarra.

Hate the DOGS - the fans especially

Hate the SHARKS - the club more so than the fans, most of the fans have a great sense of humour and humility but the club is a cancer that needs cutting out from the NRL as soon as possible

then it's a case of disliking a few teams like Wests (sick of the benji love) and the Donkeys (cheating rorters in 91 and 92) and Melbourne (cheating and refuse to be man enough to admit it)

I like Raiders and Warriors.

I'd prefer to think of us as a benign tumor. Sure, you mightn't like us, but it could be worse. You'll probably get to die of old age before we become threatening.

I also have a soft spot for the Roosters, as I have been to many of their matches with a mate of mine.

I will always hate Manly, but maybe a little less so since Foran and DCE are so good to watch.

Melbourne were my 3rd favourite team (after North Sydney) but then they had to spoil it all by saying something stupid like I love you.

Teams that haven't had much success lately (Canberra, Souths) or ever (Cowboys, Warriors) I'd prefer to win a premiership than teams that have enough trophys (I'm lookin' at you Broncos) but in individual games I usually go for the underdog or the team that is getting screwed by the refs (usually the underdog) or the team that isn't playing like a bunch of merkins.

I hate all 15 NRL teams that aren't the Parramatta Eels, and the reason I hate them is because they aren't the Parramatta Eels.

Team I hate ^^^Paramatta & Rooters

Team I like" Raiders, Cowboys & Penrith and of course the Warriors

Teams in the Middle: Every other team

Latest posts