What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco rumour

giboz71

First Grade
Harsh marker hey? He plays behind a shite Tigers pack so he is exposed all the time and even still, he has still managed over 150m gained, a double handful of tackle breaks and a line break. Are you so harsh on Dugan?

Yep. Put him behind Vaughan, Packer, JDB busting up the middle with Hunt feeding him and see how he goes.

Come on Teddy, you know you want to?

Old Timer

Coach
Tedesco great with ball in hand suspect in defence.
Dugan would have made a far better fist of defending 2 run away tries because his positional sense in defence is far better than Tedesco's
TBH Billy Slater miles in front of Tedesco in attack and defence IMO.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Defending his half the game, being a flash in the pan in attack doesn't warrant the status bestowed upon him by fans.

His positioning off the ball was piss poor, he missed crucial tackles. Not the teams fault, it's his.
Yep, ridiculously harsh marker.

barry

Juniors
DUGAN with hunt in the team can be anything!! f**k Tedesco.. I also think WIDDOP will be a diff payer w Hunt there.. We just need our centres sorted albeit Lafai is looking bearable
I disagree

His attack in the opposition 20 is his downfall

Dugan is one dimensional, his defense is brilliant, running the bacl and support play brilliant, in the opposition 20 is what lets him down and is the difference between him and Tedesco.

Tedesco > Dugan (as much as i hate to say it)

SaintHarry

Juniors
I was at the game today so we're people on here aswell but yet again I'll say stuff Tedesco stuff Moylan stuff body stuff RTS .... josh Dugan is the best fullback he loves this club and he shows in on the field some people might not agree I'll admit teddy is quality but Dugan is a class above .

SaintHarry

Juniors
I was at the game today so we're people on here aswell but yet again I'll say stuff Tedesco stuff Moylan stuff body stuff RTS .... josh Dugan is the best fullback he loves this club and he shows in on the field some people might not agree I'll admit teddy is quality but Dugan is a class above .

Sorry Boyd *

Old Timer

Coach
I disagree

His attack in the opposition 20 is his downfall

Dugan is one dimensional, his defense is brilliant, running the bacl and support play brilliant, in the opposition 20 is what lets him down and is the difference between him and Tedesco.

Tedesco > Dugan (as much as i hate to say it)
Barry
Our centres let us down in the opposition 20.
After all they are supposed to do something and the FB is just the cream on top.
Because our centres don't do anything but bullock their way forward Dugan is therefore the go to man and predictable.
Small glimpse of something from Lafai tonight and if that happened more often on both sides of the field Dugan would be far more potent.

barry

Juniors
Barry
Our centres let us down in the opposition 20.
After all they are supposed to do something and the FB is just the cream on top.
Because our centres don't do anything but bullock their way forward Dugan is therefore the go to man and predictable.
Small glimpse of something from Lafai tonight and if that happened more often on both sides of the field Dugan would be far more potent.
Aitken is also a flop in the opposition 20 ill give you that.

Im still waiting to see some well executed back line moves in attack, this aint Dugans fault though.

Also our attacking kicks are really lacking... Hunt will fix this

We should really try target Jason Taylor as an attacking assistant coach.

Old Timer

Coach
Aitken is also a flop in the opposition 20 ill give you that.

Im still waiting to see some well executed back line moves in attack, this aint Dugans fault though.

Also our attacking kicks are really lacking... Hunt will fix this

We should really try target Jason Taylor as an attacking assistant coach.
I'd sign Soward for that role immediately if he was available.
At his best his vision, positioning, timing and kicking were imperial.

Capital

Juniors
Based on today's games, Dugan is a far better fullback than Tedesco. Of course the Warriors are a shambles. Steve Kerny must be give Steve Price stiff competition for the worst NRL coach in the last 15 years.

Am sure Tedesco would be deadly playing behind our forward pack at present

Happy to retain Duges

Would love to see Lafai continue to improve

Neither of our centres has the speed needed to star in the position.

Long season, am sure injuries will give several players the chance to compete for FG positions

Clifferd

Coach
Based on today's games, Dugan is a far better fullback than Tedesco. Of course the Warriors are a shambles. Steve Kerny must be give Steve Price stiff competition for the worst NRL coach in the last 15 years.

if Tedesco had the luxury of playing behind the Dragons forward pack he would shred

You only have to look at round 1 vs Souffs to see how destructive he can be behind a dominant pack.

That aside, Teddy was very good today, so you're a harsh marker... I thought Dugan was good too, just got more noticed because he was in a winning team

Capital

Juniors
if Tedesco had the luxury of playing behind the Dragons forward pack he would shred

You only have to look at round 1 vs Souffs to see how destructive he can be behind a dominant pack.

That aside, Teddy was very good today, so you're a harsh marker... I thought Dugan was good too, just got more noticed because he was in a winning team
I would agree he was one of the Tigers best but Dugan probably would have made those tackles when Melbourne scored runaway tries. I also agree he would shred behind the Dragons pack. And almost certainly would with Ben Hunt at halfback also playing behind such a pack.

This Year?

Immortal
I remember when the news broke about Bennett being our coach for 2009 is thought it was total bs. Were there any rumours floating around before then?