What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why is everyone crying on here I don't get it.

Its very simple Raiders offered him a very big contract that if any of you where in his shoes would have have taken the money over loyalty any day after all you only play for so long and want to make as much money as quick as possible.

Simple to understand West Tigers offer was way unders and Raiders gave him way overs and that is the end of the story.

Hey salarycapcheats2010 you've been pretty quiet trolling us these past few days. We miss you.

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
With the Wests Tigers NRL squad having a bye this week, rumours are rife that James Tedesco will line up for Paul Fletcher in a bid to get some much needed match fitness ahead of the Tigers’ next NRL game. It is a good time for Fletcher to receive some firepower as they face a Wentworthville side which was running hot before their Round 11 bye. In an interesting fact, Mounties were the first side this year to win coming off a bye last round so it will be interesting to see if the Magpies can do the same here. The battle between Bureta Faraimo and Marika Koroibete will captivate the crowd at Campbelltown Sports Stadium. These two are currently the most potent wingers in the VB NSW Cup and must be watched carefully by opposing defences. Brendan Santi will play his first game against his former team after moving over from Parramatta mid-season to return home to the Wests Tigers. In more positive news for the Wests Tigers, Dene Halatau looks set to make a return from injury after being named on an extended bench.

macnaz

Staff member
Funny how they say a weeks a long time in sport If I read that article a week ago I would have been excited.. but now not so much.

magpie guy

Juniors
Waaaaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Great comeback dickwad. You are so funny. f**ken loser.

Go back to sucking the traitors dick.

Dude. You and many other people are disappointed that a junior we developed has been poached by another club on money that we just couldn't justify. But you need to chill. Wests Tigers are bigger than just one player. If you look in the Fullback thread, we have options, the team is stronger and playing better than they have in years. This is because of the aggression of the forwards and the impact from our bench and our depth. It is not solely because of Tedesco. Have a beer or a cigarette or a joint or a valium or whatever and calm the farm.

The Tigers have never looked better.

Tiger05

First Grade
Dude. You and many other people are disappointed that a junior we developed has been poached by another club on money that we just couldn't justify. But you need to chill. Wests Tigers are bigger than just one player. If you look in the Fullback thread, we have options, the team is stronger and playing better than they have in years. This is because of the aggression of the forwards and the impact from our bench and our depth. It is not solely because of Tedesco. Have a beer or a cigarette or a joint or a valium or whatever and calm the farm.

The Tigers have never looked better.

I completely agree with you. I don't even see this as a big issue. If I want to state my opinion I will though.

All I'm doing is responding to trolling c**ksuckers like charlatan who are posting stupid shit.

Great comeback dickwad. You are so funny. f**ken loser.

Go back to sucking the traitors dick.

Nothing better to come up with, so you resort to gay slurs. Speaks volumes about the quality of your character.

Go back to your unreasonable hatred of someone who you've never met. He is a professional athlete, this is going to happen a lot more. Just because I am not slitting my wrists and saying he is free to make his own decisions doesn't mean I am happy for him to go, I'm quite disappointed he didn't resign after the development and rehabilitation we've put into him.

But by all means, continue to misconstrue a measured and reasoned approach to the issue as having the horn for him you dickhead :roll:

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Nothing better to come up with ..,Speaks volumes about the quality of your character.

Listen dickhead. If you want to f**k the traitor be my guest. You started the shit talk so don't f**ken cry when you cop it back. I just amended another of your little tantrum posts because it matches you perfectly. Take your troll bullshit elsewhere f**kwit.

Time for you to go back to my ignore list Tiger05.
Tired of the meaningless dribble and anything resembling football understanding.
See ya.

Tedesco wants to go to the next level,good luck to him but he may have to wait considering a certain Jarrod Hayne is the current NSW fullback.....!

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Watch teddy shine with players like Mccrone, Buttriss, campo and Reece Robinson under the supercoach Ricky Stuart. I have a sneaky hunch his knee is f**ked and he knows he only has a few years because if you wanted to achieve something in your career you wouldn't join a team of spastics like Canberra who are coached by a coach whose record post fittler is put in the shade by Coleman and Langmack.

Watch teddy shine with players like Mccrone, Buttriss, campo and Reece Robinson under the supercoach Ricky Stuart. I have a sneaky hunch his knee is f**ked and he knows he only has a few years because if you wanted to achieve something in your career you wouldn't join a team of spastics like Canberra who are coached by a coach whose record post fittler is put in the shade by Coleman and Langmack.

If I wasnt confident in my knee Id take the money too....possible....

Could be a disastrous switch for him with the players around him in the spine and weak pack and of course Ricky.

Good luck to Ted he is going to need it,the Raiders have been talking up how inspiring his signing is but no one signing is going to save them from the rabble they are in at the moment.If they keep delivering the tripe they dished up today Ted will be asking himself wtf have i done !

gallagher

Juniors
Good luck to Ted he is going to need it,the Raiders have been talking up how inspiring his signing is but no one signing is going to save them from the rabble they are in at the moment.If they keep delivering the tripe they dished up today Ted will be asking himself wtf have i done !

Reports on foxsports say that Ennis has knocked back the raiders aswell,