What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telstra Premiership Round 1 - Teams / Refs / Results

Dutchy

Immortal
raidersforme said:
Canberra Side

CANBERRA RAIDERS V MANLY-WARRINGAH SEA-EAGLES
BROOKVALE OVAL, SATURDAY MARCH 17
KICKOFF 7.30pm
1. WILLIAM ZILLMAN
2. COLIN BEST
3. PHIL GRAHAM
4. MARSHALL CHALK
5. ADRIAN PURTELL
6. TODD CARNEY
7. MICHAEL DOBSON
8. TROY THOMPSON
9. LINCOLN WITHERS
10. DANE TILSE
11. GLEN TURNER
12. MATT BICKERSTAFF
13. ALAN TONGUE (c)
14. ANDREW DUNEMANN
15. NEVILLE COSTIGAN
16. JOSH MILLER
17. SCOTT LOGAN
18. BEN JONES

Source http://www.raiders.com.au/www/detail_desc.php?news_id=77

OH NOES..IM SCARED...BOOHOOO HELP US FOOTY GODS

Dutchy

Immortal
Eddie. said:
Round 1 Last year ring a Bell?

last year mate..exactly...quit livin in 06 man =)

anyway..last year i thought Manly was gonna finish 9th-12th..this year..top 6 all the way..full confidence..wasnt to surprised we lost it last year

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brad Joyce said:
For those who haven't been informed, we at the Vodafone Warriors, not the NZ Warriors as we were last year, the 'NZ' has finally been taken from out identity (about time too).

I can see this is going to take some time for people to adjust, especially some of the media outlets.

Source? Official announcement?

Or do you just like enforcing your opinion without backing it?

skeepe

Immortal
scottyj said:
last year mate..exactly...quit livin in 06 man =)

anyway..last year i thought Manly was gonna finish 9th-12th..this year..top 6 all the way..full confidence..wasnt to surprised we lost it last year

It's thanks to merkins like you that I will take extra pleasure in the beating we will inflict on your sorry excuse for a team this Saturday.

Ice777

Bench
skeepe said:
scottyj = the new effnic

There couldn't possibly be two that bad...................could there? But judging by scottyj's post i'm afraid you could be right :sarcasm:

thickos

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
Well from all reports Elliot is playing it safe and seeing how our juniors perform early on.

I'm still confident that he'll select the right side by round 5.

I hope so for your sake too mate - but it seems like Elliott is up to his old tricks.

Ghoulies

Bench
Timmah said:
Or do you just like enforcing your opinion without backing it?
:lol: ! Take it easy.

A quick squiz over at the Warriors website will show that they're definitely just the Vodafone Warriors, Tim.

mxlegend99

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol: Elliott selection Nathen Smith for the panthers... now theres a shock!
Anyone of our Jersey Flegg players could have made your first grade line-up. I wouldn't be getting too cocky. :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ghoulies, that was the case last year, but Big League still referred to them as the New Zealand Warriors. Being the official publication of the NRL, I'd like to think they've got it right.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Mick © said:
Well from all reports Elliot is playing it safe and seeing how our juniors perform early on.

I'm still confident that he'll select the right side by round 5.

:lol: forget round 5 mate, at best he'll start selecting the right side by year 5 of his tenure

Raider_69

Post Whore
mxlegend99 said:
Anyone of our Jersey Flegg players could have made your first grade line-up. I wouldn't be getting too cocky. :lol:

:lol: stop talking sh*t, you have elliott as coach, deal with the disappointment now and move on

Latest posts