What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tendulkar is a bad sport: Gilly

El Diablo

Post Whore
The point of that was to qualify that to discriminate against an entire people group, such as the French, as El Diablo does, is racist.

how

they aren't a race you twit

thats the same as idiots who call Muslim a race

Meth

Staff member
BTW- I notice you excluded my qualifying statement- that you aren't necessarily what you bear resemblance to. Would you agree or disagree with that statement?

Meth

Staff member
how

they aren't a race you twit

As I said, according to the United Nations, there is no distinction between racial and ethnic discrimination

If I am condemned of racism by the ICC, you are most certainly condemned of racism by the UN.

And you are most certainly a hypocrite

El Diablo

Post Whore
BTW- I notice you excluded my qualifying statement- that you aren't necessarily what you bear resemblance to. Would you agree or disagree with that statement?

what statement?

i ignore your inane drivel

calling a black man a monkey is racist especially after all the sh*t that has gone on

quit with the pissweak excuses and just admit it

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
That picture, while pointless, had no apparent hint of racism. Now someone is a racist for even posting a picture of a monkey.

But you're not racist for speaking generally and in a derogative way about French people or saying 'why don't you go back to India?'

Hypocrite

Meth

Staff member
what statement?

i ignore your inane drivel

The statement I asked you to agree or disagree with is very apparent

You certainly don't ignore my 'inane drivel'- you just respond in the same hollow way every time

kilroy

Juniors
lol, he seems to think that anyone who thinks otherwise, is an indian, not living in india, and should go back to india.

i seriously pity u el.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
That picture, while pointless, had no apparent hint of racism. Now someone is a racist for even posting a picture of a monkey

FMD

what do you think he was posting about and why are you defending him?

Ocko has called Symonds a monkey numerous times

seems you're both cut from the same cloth

But you're not racist for speaking generally and in a derogative way about French people

are these people the same race?

006745013.jpg
depardieu.jpg

or saying 'why don't you go back to India?'

if he wants to be a racist and continue calling Symonds a monkey he should go back to be with other Indians who say the same thing

El Diablo

Post Whore
lol, he seems to think that anyone who thinks otherwise, is an indian, not living in india, and should go back to india.

i seriously pity u el.

what a load of horsesh*t

there's only a couple of posters here that are from India or of Indian descent

you aren't one of them. you actually are in India

Meth

Staff member
are these people the same race?

006745013.jpg
depardieu.jpg

According to the United Nations, there is no distinction between racial and ethnic discrimination

if he wants to be a racist and continue calling Symonds a monkey he should go back to be with other Indians who say the same thing

'Go back to your own country'

I remember hearing similar things coming out of Cronulla in 2005

Racist

El Diablo

Post Whore
According to the United Nations, there is no distinction between racial and ethnic discrimination

can you answer the question

a yes or no will suffice

'Go back to your own country'

thats not what i said

and Ocko can piss off to India if he wants to continue with his racist bullsh*t

its welcome there as has been seen when crowds racially abused Symonds.

you wouldn't agree with that though as you think its OK to call him a monkey

Meth

Staff member
can you answer the question

a yes or no will suffice

Ok

In the context of racial discrimination, yes

thats not what i said

Well, if my 'Symonds looks like a monkey' equates to 'Symonds is a monkey' which equates to 'all black people are monkeys' in your view, then telling this guy to 'go back to India' almost certainly equates to telling somebody to 'go back to their own country'

This is very much like the story of the Emperor's New Clothes- you're parading around this forum naked, convinced you look magnificent, but we can clearly see you're nuts.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ok

In the context of racial discrimination, yes

are they the same race was the question

yes or no?

Well, if my 'Symonds looks like a monkey' equates to 'Symonds is a monkey'

can you explain how the two are different and how on Earth you think saying he looks like a monkey isn't calling him a monkey?

which equates to 'all black people are monkeys' in your view,

what is this sh*t you keep going on with :?

i have never said Symonds looks like a monkey

i have never said all black people look like monkeys

find where i have

then telling this guy to 'go back to India' almost certainly equates to telling somebody to 'go back to their own country'

Ocko has said he's Australian

if he however wants to continue with his racist posts then he cann piss off to India where views like his are shared

This is very much like the story of the Emperor's New Clothes- you're parading around this forum naked, convinced you look magnificent, but we can clearly see you're nuts.

this is actually more like children overboard

trying to deflect attention away from the real issue which was your racist post and score points on something that didn't happen

Meth

Staff member
are they the same race was the question

yes or no?

I answered your question

can you explain how the two are different and how on Earth you think saying he looks like a monkey isn't calling him a monkey?

I have, numerous times

i have never said Symonds looks like a monkey

I never said you did

i have never said all black people look like monkeys

I never said you did

find where i have

What I did say was that by inferring that my view that Symonds looks like a monkey is comparing all black people to monkeys, you are inferring that all black people look like Symonds- and that's an absurd and racist generalization.