What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tendulkar is a bad sport: Gilly

El Diablo

Post Whore
why am I bound to not ignore the rest of your post?

But in the spirt of Christmas...

I am not contesting that it is not a derogatory slur; I am contesting that it is not necessarily a racist remark, at least at my end. It is not automatically racist to say something derogatory about a black person.

I have never been called or referred to as a monkey before in my life. From my view, looking like a monkey is not a trait of people with dark skin, it is unique to Andrew Symonds.

If Andrew Symonds was white, he would still look like a monkey.

If Andrew Symonds was white, and it was pointed out that he looked like a monkey, you wouldn't be outraged, or at least you wouldn't be playing the race card.

Hypocritical racist!!

you're a f**king dog racist and trying to blame me for you being one is absurd

you called him a monkey and you know full well what went on

now f**k off with your Klan mates

El Diablo

Post Whore
Yes.

With everything that happened, it would be unacceptable for the Indian cricket team or fans to call Symonds a monkey, especially given the ICC and BCC's ruling.

not just them

you as well

racist merkin

Meth

Staff member
haha- they wouldn't let me in the Klan

you're an oversensitive hypocritical unreasonable rascist!!

Meth

Staff member
According to the United Nations, there is no distinction between racial and ethnic discrimination

Meth

Staff member
Who cares, what was the point of that. You are the one calling Symonds a "monkey"

The point of that was to qualify that to discriminate against an entire people group, such as the French, as El Diablo does, is racist.

I didn't call Symonds a monkey- I said he looks like a monkey. You aren't necessarily what you bear resemblance to.

I'm sure that El Diablo is grateful to have you as a disciple

lockyno1

Post Whore
Looks like a money still has racist meanings to it from many people's eyes, I don't feel it is, but I am more laid back than some.