What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

zonoscope

Juniors
Deadset this bloke brings nothing to the Sunday Roast. Seriously this merkin has nfi about rugby league and he always has that shit eating grin on his face through out the show and he just shits me.

He wrapped the Dogs defence; so personally I like him, he is the smartest person in the world.

He easily out smarts that d*mbass Gould.

He should seriously work for the NRL.

Smart man.

Tiger_Tim

Juniors
I have a horrible feeling they're going to get him to call a game when Rabs has the night off on August 5....

juanfarkall

Coach
Have not watched or listened to the smarmy cockmuncher since he was employed by Channel 10 up here years ago.

Does he still wear suits that are a few sizes too big ?

RHCP

Bench
Hopefully one day we can have just one game with Freddy, Mario and Joey up in the box. Imagine the luls, especially if Souffs were playing.

Eels Dude

Coach
I actually don't mind Terry Kennedy. Unlike most of these guys on these Footy Shows he actually says what he thinks as opposed to using agendas (Phil Gould), dumbass comments for entertainment value (Mark Geyer, Vossy) or bobble heading bowing down to the network bosses (Fatty).

El Diablo

Post Whore
he is an annoying twat

was the worst commentator when he worked for Optus

even worse than David Tapp

Mr Fourex

Bench
Deadset this bloke brings nothing to the Sunday Roast. Seriously this merkin has nfi about rugby league and he always has that shit eating grin on his face through out the show and he just shits me.

Can't stand the little merkin .........

There's no-one in more dire need of a punch in the face than Terry Kennedy.........
Punch-1.gif

Latest posts