What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

Loudstrat

Coach
He's from the same odd branch of human evolution that produced Gary Freeman. Brainless loudmouth twat that thinks he is popular. Mistakes people laughing at him for laughing with him. His only true use to humanity is to test the strength of new bullbars on trucks at 100kph.

BDGS

Bench
Deadset this bloke brings nothing to the Sunday Roast. Seriously this merkin has nfi about rugby league and he always has that shit eating grin on his face through out the show and he just shits me.

Are you stupid or just slow?

If you don't like it, stop watching the pathetic crap lead by Andrew 'on the downlow' Voss.

If you don't like it, stop watching the pathetic crap lead by Andrew 'on the downlow' Voss.

To be fair to Voss the host is always supposed to be a gimp. It's not really any surprise that he's useless. He's just there to change the subject.

TK is there to provide some insight/whatever they look for from a presenter on the roast. Which he is fckn embarrasing at. They could chuck that strange minotaur statue they have on the bookcase in the background in his seat and the show would be better for it.

I don't like him, he strikes me as a merkin. But I think he's needed for the balancing act. He says some alright things sometimes, even though Gus tries to bully him. Makes me laugh too because you can tell he's uncomfortable going against Gus, but goes for it anyway - Ends up looking like he's going to cry mid sentence, but he still tries.

Personally I'd rather Gus got the boot. Replace him with Freddy

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Here's the thing. I'm neither stupid nor slow, and I want to watch the Roast. In fact I do watch the Roast. I enjoy Voss, I enjoy Gus, I enjoy MG.

But TK is a twat. I can't stand him. If they had someone - anyone - else on, it'd make me feel a lot better about the show. I don't know why he continues to get a gig on there. Gus sure doesn't rate him, nor does MG..they look like they genuinely don't enjoy working with him.

How does he go on radio? Just as bad?

Big Pete

Referee
Seriously what is TK's role on the show?

I get that Voss is the nerdy host.

Geyer is the boof-head who wears his heart on his sleeve and Gould is the troll...

But seriously what does TK add?

Otherwise I really don't hate the guy and still enjoy the show, I just don't care for what TK has to say.

gUt

Coach
Seriously what is TK's role on the show?

I get that Voss is the nerdy host.

Geyer is the boof-head who wears his heart on his sleeve and Gould is the troll...

But seriously what does TK add?

Otherwise I really don't hate the guy and still enjoy the show, I just don't care for what TK has to say.

Nah, Gus is the wise old owl and TK is the troll.

bobmar28

Bench
He wrapped the Dogs defence; so personally I like him, he is the smartest person in the world.

He easily out smarts that d*mbass Gould.

He should seriously work for the NRL.

Smart man.

Is that a joke? He should be sacked.

Last edited:

nqcowboy87

Bench
agreed, theres nothing about that tool that i can even tolerate, he has that smart ass lookabout him, he's probaqbly never played the game before in his life but he acts like hes the expert panelist, if i had my way id take him and weidler and trap them on a desret island with no escape.

bring back jason kent

Jono1987

Juniors
TK is a farkwit out of his depth. But who else could replace him? As much as I respect them for their playing ability, Johns and Fittler can only be tolerated in small doses. They should just open up TK's spot with a revolving door of current players.

ellskimore

Juniors
Your'e kidding right. He is one of the only people on any Rugby League broadcast that disagrees with the egotistical rants of Phil Gould. The Sunday Roast improved drastically when he replaced Johns, because Johns simply agreed with whatever the bigger profiles would say, ultimately offering nothing to a show that is supposed to provoke argument.
Kennedy speaks his mind. He is not another 'Yes Man' to the 'almighty' Gus. And he is not on an agenda like the others.

nqcowboy87

Bench
TK is a farkwit out of his depth. But who else could replace him? As much as I respect them for their playing ability, Johns and Fittler can only be tolerated in small doses. They should just open up TK's spot with a revolving door of current players.

when it first started in 05 they had michael sullivan and i think jason king on it a couple of times, that seemed to go alright